22. Winnsboro - W 57-16 over Bonham  
23. Cameron Yoe - W 37-19 over Little River Academy  
24. Bushland - W 63-0 over Muleshoe
T25. West - W 14-6 over Whitney 
T25. Crockett - W 46-36 over Westwood  
T25. McGregor - W 58-57 over Troy 

Others: Industrial, Maypearl, Palacios, Blanco, Boyd, Comfort

55 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Tatum gonna fall all the way outta this list come this time next week. 

Yea. If covid hits again. Having a hard time seeing them lose to a team that has players that don’t even care enough to show up. 

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Tatum gonna fall all the way outta this list come this time next week. 

A lot of logic in this post. 1 win on the season to Scabine and the rabbits think they’ll make the playoffs and beat Tatum. More butthurt and melt downs ahead for atl.

45 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

A lot of logic in this post. 1 win on the season to Scabine and the rabbits think they’ll make the playoffs and beat Tatum. More butthurt and melt downs ahead for atl.

Let’s see. If we rusty like we was against NB...

Rusty divided by 14 spotted points, carry the pick six = close game. 

8 hours ago, Yoe09 said:
1. Grandview - W 91-0 over A+ Academy 
2. Brock - W 50-7 over Whitesboro  
3. Malakoff - W 35-0 over Groesbeck 
4. Pottsboro - W via forfeit over Commerce 
5. Gladewater - W 42-27 over Atlanta  
6. Mount Vernon - W 23-20 over Mineola 
7. East Chambers - W 58-13 over Anahuac  
8. Yoakum - W 23-3 over Boling 
9. Columbus - W 42-15 over Hitchcock  
10. Jim Ned - W 46-14 over Early  
11. Hallettsville - W over Hempstead via forfeit   
12. Wall - W 72-0 TLCA  
13. Jourdanton - W 51-0 over Cole   
14. Tatum - W 56-32 over New Boston 
15. Llano - W 49-17 over Comfort 
16. Shallowater- W 52-8 over Lamesa
17. Mineola - L 23-20 to Mount Vernon 
18. Rockdale - W 55-26 over Caldwell  
19. Lorena - OFF   
20. Troy - L 58-57 to McGregor 
21. Pilot Point - W 44-21 over Paradise   
22. Winnsboro - W 57-16 over Bonham  
23. Cameron Yoe - W 37-19 over Little River Academy  
24. Bushland - W 63-0 over Muleshoe
T25. West - W 14-6 over Whitney 
T25. Crockett - W 46-36 over Westwood  
T25. McGregor - W 58-57 over Troy 

Others: Industrial, Maypearl, Palacios, Blanco, Boyd, Comfort

09 No problem with the Yoemen at 23.  Troy will run ruff shod over that Balch defense next Friday and that will knock the Yoemen out the top 25.   Not sure about Troy still ranked ahead of McGregor after that offensive firework show they both put on with McGregor winning.

14 hours ago, Yoe09 said:

McGregor could be higher, but losing to Academy was not good.  They could run the table and be the one seed, but we will see how it plays out.  Crazy district. 

Yoe still gave up over 350 yards to a lackluster Academy team.  I forgot that McGregor lost to Academy.  That’s a head scratcher after seeing them play. 
Yoe’s two road games are Troy and McGregor.  Crazy things always seem to happen over in McGregor.  

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Is there really any reason to put up 91 points on a team that doesn't score? I get 2nd and 3rd and maybe 4th string like to score also but really?

From what I heard, they had a running clock in the 2nd qtr with starters out in the 2nd as well. 

Same thing happened to us against Teague. We had 2nd string in, 3rd and 4th string players at qb, rb, and wr with different players at different positions and a running clock that didn't stop. I get what you are saying but can you blame a kid for wanting to score? 

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

From what I heard, they had a running clock in the 2nd qtr with starters out in the 2nd as well. 

Same thing happened to us against Teague. We had 2nd string in, 3rd and 4th string players at qb, rb, and wr with different players at different positions and a running clock that didn't stop. I get what you are saying but can you blame a kid for wanting to score? 

No, I don't blame the kids, but not sure scoring 91 points on another team is teaching them anything. 

I'd have felt differently if Academy had put up 40 or 50 points, but not sure they got to run many plays. 

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

No, I don't blame the kids, but not sure scoring 91 points on another team is teaching them anything. 

I'd have felt differently if Academy had put up 40 or 50 points, but not sure they got to run many plays. 

Academy is not good at all in football. Been that way for years with them. We had to do the same thing with them in district the past two years

38 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I think at 70 the coach should have instructed the players to go out of bounds at the 5 and started kicking field goals.  I mean at least you are getting some work in.

7 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I think at 70 the coach should have instructed the players to go out of bounds at the 5 and started kicking field goals.  I mean at least you are getting some work in.

That’s what we were going to do if we scored again against y’all 👀👀

54 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Academy is not good at all in football. Been that way for years with them. We had to do the same thing with them in district the past two years

I know and it says a lot about them that they continue to play, but I still think 91-0 is excessive. 

25 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I can see working on stuff and getting kids in the game that don't normally get in, but no way I'm scoring 91 points on a team that doesn't score. 

55 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I can see working on stuff and getting kids in the game that don't normally get in, but no way I'm scoring 91 points on a team that doesn't score. 

I dont see a problem with it... Im not goin to tell the kids that dont get to play much not to score. The clock was running from the 2nd quarter on. What do you want the boys to do lay down? 3rd string was in and it didnt matter. We played Westwood in 18' and ended up beating them 78 to 0 and we started kicking field goals... Sometimes you cant help it