Tyler legacy vs allen game cancelled legacy looking for opponent

903tylerlegacy

4 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I would Like too see a team never punt . Interesting if your on your own territory.

they punt deep in there own territory but never kick off...always onside it...my cousin kids just graduated from there..i watched them spank highland park in like 2014 ..highland had a 99ish game home win streak going..lol

• Thanks 1

On 10/10/2020 at 10:44 PM, VonG said:

Lee is playing Pulaski Academy out of Arkansas Friday night at ๐ŸŒนย ๐ŸŸ.

No punt.... onside kick every time.

I might need to go to this game since we have a bye

I read in the paper where Coach Willis told his players he doesn't schedule opppents in non district that has never won a state championship. I guess Lee will have a good non district schedule as long as Coach Willis is there.ย 

3 hours ago, VonG said:

I read in the paper where Coach Willis told his players he doesn't schedule opppents in non district that has not won a state championship. I guess Lee will have a good non district schedule as long as Coach Willis is there.ย 

Yes I donโ€™t think that will hold for long. TISD like for Legacy likes to look good. Not bad lolย 

4 hours ago, VonG said:

I don't understand how the freshman and jvย  teams are still playing Allen but the varsity is not. Don't the freshman and jv teams be around the varsity team?ย 

Perhaps the varsity players that tested positive didn't come in contact with anyone from the sub varsities? Who knows with as bad of a team and program as Allen has.