Democrat Calls For Trump Supporting "Maggots" To be REMOVED From Society As Civil War Fears Escalate

Monte1076

Just now, JETT said:

I believe we will have a civil war soon... to much division and hate looming around 

I think we're either in the throes of, or very close to a cultural civil war. It's just not the "shooting" kind of civil war. I really hope we don't have another "shooting" kind of civil war.

Just now, Monte1076 said:

I think we're either in the throes of, or very close to a cultural civil war. It's just not the "shooting" kind of civil war. I really hope we don't have another "shooting" kind of civil war.

I hope not as well...be very bad for the country.. after 2020 nothing would surprise me to be honest 

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You might be ready because you have guns and I assume you know what your doing. Your party however isn’t actually held to that standard. Lol

I'm affiliated with no party... neither party is for me or my family they just say they are.... and have yall convinced they are.... 2024 I liable vote republican

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Denial is your problem 

coming from the party thats been defending a clown for 4 years and will only serve 1 term.... get the excuses ready its going to be lovely watching yall 4 years complaining... may even get to see the FIRST woman and woman of color to hold office... BEEN PAST DUE

7 hours ago, JETT said:

coming from the party thats been defending a clown for 4 years and will only serve 1 term.... get the excuses ready its going to be lovely watching yall 4 years complaining... may even get to see the FIRST woman and woman of color to hold office... BEEN PAST DUE

Who were the other(s) that you think should have or could have been there? Just curious. 

27 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Who were the other(s) that you think should have or could have been there? Just curious. 

Not anyone specific, but according to most a woman shouldn't be this high in office... which is absurd IMHO

it'd drive ppl nuts to see a woman of color call the shots.. probably un-American to most retards SMH

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Not anyone specific, but according to most a woman shouldn't be this high in office... which is absurd IMHO

it'd drive ppl nuts to see a woman of color call the shots.. probably un-American to most retards SMH

Absurd, I agree. Gender or race doesnt matter to me...it's WHO that matters. It's just the current woman of color that worries me if she's given the opportunity...not because she's a woman or of color...it's because she's 🦇💩 crazy. 

8 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Absurd, I agree. Gender or race doesnt matter to me...it's WHO that matters. It's just the current woman of color that worries me if she's given the opportunity...not because she's a woman or of color...it's because she's 🦇💩 crazy. 

I call BS on that whole post you wasted your time on, race and skin color is a big issue with you... thats pretty well known on here... who are you trying to kidd?