Pottsboro(6-0) at Mineola(5-1)

gamewatcher63

Gameday! Hope Potts bus breaks down , they get to the field just in time for the anthem and they lose the coin flip. Just kidding....maybe. Gonna be a tuff one against the Cards, they look really good and will test the Jackets for the second game in a row. With the ball flying around in the air maybe the Jackets can pick a couple. Go Jackets!!!

Pottsboro is 5-1 with a loss to the second or third best team in AAAA DI. The Cardinals are in a select level of teams in AAA DI along with Grandview, Brock, and Malakoff. Mineola is in the level just below the top group. Last week the Yellowjacket showed they can play with a good football team. Coach Blackwell’s team will have to really step up to win this one. When you have talent like Sneed and Pendergrass good things can happen. I’ll take Pottsboro, but I hope Mineola plays great.

6 hours ago, VZCR said:

Pottsboro is 5-1 with a loss to the second or third best team in AAAA DI. The Cardinals are in a select level of teams in AAA DI along with Grandview, Brock, and Malakoff. Mineola is in the level just below the top group. Last week the Yellowjacket showed they can play with a good football team. Coach Blackwell’s team will have to really step up to win this one. When you have talent like Sneed and Pendergrass good things can happen. I’ll take Pottsboro, but I hope Mineola plays great.

I’d include GW they gave Potts all they wanted and bring back nearly everyone