The Smoakhouse Forums

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol. I gonna be honest I did not read the article. I will though take it one step farther. Since 1968 when Jasper beat Carthage 42-8  you know what that makes the head to head record for our schools 2

Congrats to them C Dawgs.  Typical Carthage team.  Another well oiled machine.  My best wishes to yall for the rest of the season. Just maybe, we can play yall again before the season is finished

Jasper has beaten everyone they played pretty soundly, you are correct, but they also haven’t played a team that’s got a record better than .500. They are going to have to be big and strong to be a ba

3 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Argyle 49

Ranchview 0 

Halftime

Looks like it will be all the backups for the rest of the game and a running clock.

Anybody up for an Argyle vs Carthage game?  😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SMU & Tulane tied at 34 all with 21 secs left.   SMU tries a 57 yd field goal for the win and it hits the upright and richochets off.   Tulane has one timeout left and near midfield with 16 secs now.

Now the Tulane QB takes off and is tackled at the SMU 38 with 7 secs. left.  Here's the field goal......a 57 yarder for Tulane now.......short and wide left, but a flag down.  Illegal motion Tulane.

Oh! I thought I clicked on the Carthage vs Jasper thread.

• Haha 2

SMU defense picks off the Tulane QB on 3rd and long.  Now SMU will get the ball and have their chance for the win.  They should be able to win this game now with at least a field goal.......but you just never know.

Just now, regaleagle said:

SMU defense picks off the Tulane QB on 3rd and long.  Now SMU will get the ball and have their chance for the win.  They should be able to win this game now with at least a field goal.......but you just never know.

I am sorry but COME ON MAN!  there has got to be the appropriate thread.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

That was a really good run by the fullback.  35-10

My gosh, it sure was. That dude looks tough.

3 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

My gosh, it sure was. That dude looks tough.

That,  my friends,  is some big boy football. No doubt.

Jasper is a good football team but they have no passing game. 
They are big and have good speed. 
Their defense is pretty good but but a well balanced team like the C Dawgs made it very difficult on them. 
The C Dawgs did not play as good tonight in my opinion as they are capable on offense. 
The Dawg D played great again. 
They are so dang fast to the ball. 
They now have 15 interceptions in five games. 
Coach S said they played a little sloppy tonight.