W.H.O. flips on lockdowns

Sportsfanatic1

Anyone with half a brain should have seen that lockdowns were going to be terrible on people's health worse than the virus itself.  They wanted to experiment to see if it would kill of the virus.  Of course it wasn't going to kill it.  I hope they never resort to this again for future viruses as it has never been done before in the past.  They should only quarantine the sick or those susceptible to death from viruses.  As for the one's who are susceptible to death should have the choice whether to quarantine or not.  

54 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Anyone with half a brain should have seen that lockdowns were going to be terrible on people's health worse than the virus itself.  They wanted to experiment to see if it would kill of the virus.  Of course it wasn't going to kill it.  I hope they never resort to this again for future viruses as it has never been done before in the past.  They should only quarantine the sick or those susceptible to death from viruses.  As for the one's who are susceptible to death should have the choice whether to quarantine or not.  

The lockdown wasn't done for health reasons.  It was done to try and hurt President Trump's reelection chances by ruining the economy before the election ... fortunately, the economy is bouncing right back ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Thought Trumplicans didn't trust the WHO. 😏

For me it was a disagreement of Opinions. Not that I didn't think Covid was dangerous. It was what the shutdown was doing to everyday people. I know there was someone on TV saying the same thing - Oh Yea it was TRUMP. So basically they are are saying - We were wrong and Trump was right. 

So the real question is do youuuuuu trust the WHO and Trump  or do you trust Biden, Harris, Cuomo, Pelosi, Wilson, California Teachers Union, Deblasio, MSM and countless hollywood celebrities   who are going to have to admit they were wrong. 

21 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

When they come out and say what I've been saying from the start then I'll agree with them.  I guarantee many Democrats won't agree with the WHO on this one, especially Judge Lina Hidalgo.  I know for a fact that many Democrats want to keep people in masks forever with responses I saw on Julian Lennon's wall last night when he posted this same article.  All of this was based on a 2006 High School Science Fair award winner on how to control pandemics.  I realize that sometimes you can find a genius in High School, but this was the wrong way to go.  

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Masks not necessary/masks matter of life and death.  Lockdowns good/lockdowns bad.  These fools are all over the map on this nonsense.  SMH

Now they W.H.O. is against herd immunity, it shows how even they want to destroy the World Economy and create more poverty so China can rule the world.  

On 10/11/2020 at 8:27 PM, BarryLaverty said:

The WHO is nothing but a bunch of political flunkies for China .... they have been all over the place with their bought and paid for advise and statements about the China virus ... now they are saying the lockdowns are bad .... President Trump was right to ignore their anti-American statements and decrees ....