San Augustine at Timpson

Bear9T1

San Augustine at Timpson   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

I haven’t seen SA play, but I have seen Timpson three times now. There’s more than two that can hurt you on that offense. The defense isn’t a joke either. Garrison more than likely wouldn’t have scored, if not for a bad snap on a punt. Garrison was pretty much shut down. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

I haven’t seen SA play, but I have seen Timpson three times now. There’s more than two that can hurt you on that offense. The defense isn’t a joke either. Garrison more than likely wouldn’t have scored, if not for a bad snap on a punt. Garrison was pretty much shut down. 

I don't think Garrison was shut down, most of Timpson's scoring came late due to miscues on Garrison's part.  Garrison hurt themselves with mental mistakes as much or more times than anything.  Youth and inexperience will take time to work itself out.  That said, Timpson is my pick to win this district with Joe Quinn a close second ....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't think Garrison was shut down, most of Timpson's scoring came late due to miscues on Garrison's part.  Garrison hurt themselves with mental mistakes as much or more times than anything.  Youth and inexperience will take time to work itself out.  That said, Timpson is my pick to win this district with Joe Quinn a close second ....

Garrison will be fine. Every program goes through a growth spurt every now and then. Plus you factor in new staff, different offense, etc. These things take time. The Dawgs will be back to normal soon. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ramfanforever said:

I see you are a liberal didn't answer the question then start passing insults

Not a liberal but can easily tell you are a boomer.  Go sit back down in the wheel chair section and wait for your nurse.