San Augustine at Timpson

Bear9T1

San Augustine at Timpson   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Good game San Augustine, tough break losing Barnes in 2nd.  That being said, The Bears played a great game tonight. Backup quarterback played his tail off, ground game pounded all night and defense was lights out.  All around great game by this group, couldn’t be prouder 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, CAC1231 said:

Good game San Augustine, tough break losing Barnes in 2nd.  That being said, The Bears played a great game tonight. Backup quarterback played his tail off, ground game pounded all night and defense was lights out.  All around great game by this group, couldn’t be prouder 

I think that took the wind out of our sails.  I wasn’t happy with first half play calling.  WR screen first play and lose 5 yards 🙄.  We have the worst o line I have seen in years.  Most of the yards Barnes gets is what he makes himself getting in space.  

1 minute ago, TheWolf said:

I think that took the wind out of our sails.  I wasn’t happy with first half play calling.  WR screen first play and lose 5 yards 🙄.  We have the worst o line I have seen in years.  Most of the yards Barnes gets is what he makes himself getting in space.  

#10 is a brute!! That cat in a slot T type offense would be trouble.  He can ground and pound. 

5 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

I was on the sidelines on the chains, I hated to see him go out. When he came out without pads in 3rd quarter I knew he was hurt.  I made sure to go over and tell him how great of a player he was.  He has a lot of football left in career, great things coming for that young man.  Good luck SA on the rest of the way!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CAC1231 said:

I was on the sidelines on the chains, I hated to see him go out. When he came out without pads in 3rd quarter I knew he was hurt.  I made sure to go over and tell him how great of a player he was.  He has a lot of football left in career, great things coming for that young man.  Good luck SA on the rest of the way!!! 

He does have a bright future.  Great kid as well!

• Like 1