West Hardin Oilers 1-3 (0-1) at Joaquin Rams 6-0 (2-0)

trueblue82

10AA D1 Week 8  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Oilers

• West Hardin Oilers 1-3 (0-1)
    • Joaquin Rams 6-0 (2-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok’ TRUEBLUE’s thoughts: glad to get out of this one injury free. Coaches did a good job of preparing the 1st teamers to build a lead then have the JV ready to come in and mop up. A lot of bright spots in that group. I enjoyed walking my youngest daughter across the field for senior night. It’s strange to think that that will be the last game on that grass. All that said, the 24 hour rule is in effect. Tomorrow, we prepare for war. 

6 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Ok’ TRUEBLUE’s thoughts: glad to get out of this one injury free. Coaches did a good job of preparing the 1st teamers to build a lead then have the JV ready to come in and mop up. A lot of bright spots in that group. I enjoyed walking my youngest daughter across the field for senior night. It’s strange to think that that will be the last game on that grass. All that said, the 24 hour rule is in effect. Tomorrow, we prepare for war. 

Next week has all the makings of a trap game. Shelbyville has a dang good football team and we all know Joaquin is their super bowl