Cowboys Rest Of Season

On 10/21/2020 at 11:17 AM, KirtFalcon said:

If Jerruh had pulled the trigger on Hurts, they would be off to the races ..... Hurts is Kyler "catfish eyes" Murray, Russell Wilson, Joe Burrow ... all rolled into one package ....

Is that why he's still not starting for a terrible Eagles team ?  We need so much help in the secondary that it's pathetic.  I'm hoping we go 2-14 now, and I think the Giants will get the #1 draft pick this year.  The East this year is terrible, and I don't think they've ever been this bad even going back to the Capitol Division days.  The combined record is 5-18.  I don't think that's ever happened in the History of the NFL.  

I don't want the Cowboys to win the division now, because they'll still get a high first round draft choice.  Miami is sitting pretty with their trades then again the Browns had a lot of draft picks that they've squandered.  The Cowboys look pathetic.    

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

CAN DALLAS USE EARL THOMAS ARE IS HE A TROUBLE MAKER

I’m all in on organic tanking for this season. Just roll with what we got. Bad o-line. Injuries up and down the roster. Dalton looks like he’s still in Cincy. This is a bad team that could do more good drafting in the top 5,top 10 then being a 8-8(ha) playoff team. You wanna tag Dak and trade him, you can get a whopper of a deal for him. He’s still the leading passer in the NFL and missed last week. You could be in a position to get Trevor Lawrence/Justin Fields/Zach Wilson. I could go down that road for a QB if I had the extra picks from a Dak trade to fix the o-line and defense. Just let Andy fiddle fart at QB. Let Zeke fumble. Let Dallas whiff on defense. Organic tanking.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Is that why he's still not starting for a terrible Eagles team ?  We need so much help in the secondary that it's pathetic.  I'm hoping we go 2-14 now, and I think the Giants will get the #1 draft pick this year.  The East this year is terrible, and I don't think they've ever been this bad even going back to the Capitol Division days.  The combined record is 5-18.  I don't think that's ever happened in the History of the NFL.  

I don't want the Cowboys to win the division now, because they'll still get a high first round draft choice.  Miami is sitting pretty with their trades then again the Browns had a lot of draft picks that they've squandered.  The Cowboys look pathetic.    

I agree with your last sentence  ...

56 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Hurts make a good cornerback or safety?🤔

The Cowboys could use him on offense to make tackles after all the fumbles and interceptions .... at least you are thinking, stupid thoughts, but at least thinking .... 

6 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Franchise QB 

They have that... it’s obvious Dak isn’t the problem when the team absolutely crumbles without him.  Even with a makeshift O-line the offense was rolling. It would be a waste of a good opportunity to go after a qb when you could try and build a formidable defense.

4 hours ago, etxfootball2010 said:

So the question becomes, if/when the cowboys get a top ten pick.. what position or who do you go for? Assuming Dak, Smith, Collins and Martin are 100% next year, what’s the biggest need that’s worth a top pick?

Offensively? I think the time has come to have a discussion about Tyron Smith. Guy has played 10 years. First 5 years never missed a game. Last 5 years, he’s missed 26 games. I just don’t know if could spend a top 10 pick on a LT unless Tyron Smith is gone but Dallas needs to address the position instead of UDFAs.

Defensively? There’s not a position on there that doesn’t need a upgrade. There’s nothing up the middle stopping the run. No pass rush. The secondary is awful. CB, DE, LB, DT would work. This organization doesn’t believe in Safety being worthy of a day 1, day 2 pick.

12 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Dalton will get us a top 10 pick faster than Hurts will.

You won't need a top 10 pick if Jerruh traded for Hurts  ....  on the other hand, sadly, a top 10 pick isn't going to fix what's wrong with Jerruh's team .... I doubt if even Hurts would help them that much ..... Jerruh is basically a dumpster fire as a GM ....

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You won't need a top 10 pick if Jerruh traded for Hurts  ....  on the other hand, sadly, a top 10 pick isn't going to fix what's wrong with Jerruh's team .... I doubt if even Hurts would help them that much ..... Jerruh is basically a dumpster fire as a GM ....

One top 10 pick won’t save this team. The only thing that would help this team is what Bruce Jenner lost when he became a woman. You invest in offense and go cheap on defense. It’s going to come back in bite you in the butt. The Jones boys have no clue on how to build a team. You have a good coach in McCarthy. Let him build his team.

11 minutes ago, Stoney said:

One top 10 pick won’t save this team. The only thing that would help this team is what Bruce Jenner lost when he became a woman. You invest in offense and go cheap on defense. It’s going to come back in bite you in the butt. The Jones boys have no clue on how to build a team. You have a good coach in McCarthy. Let him build his team.

Jerruh ain't gonna LET McCarty do anything other than coach on the field ....

You know what the difference is between Matt Millen and Jerruh Jones? Millen didn't own the Lions ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

I say we tank the rest of the year.  Put the entire team on the trading block from the top down.  Get whatever draft picks we can for next year, and filed scrubs the rest of the year.  I'm not watching another game the rest of the year.  

• Like 2

Cowboys went 1-15 Jimmy Johnsons first season. The talent level was as bad then as it is now. Difference is that those Cowboys might have been out manned...and they might have lost 15 times...but they would still fight you until the final gun. I just dont see the fight in this team. Who is to blame? Mccarthy? The players? Jerry?

15 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I say we tank the rest of the year.  Put the entire team on the trading block from the top down.  Get whatever draft picks we can for next year, and filed scrubs the rest of the year.  I'm not watching another game the rest of the year.  

I’ll join you on team tank.

3 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Cowboys went 1-15 Jimmy Johnsons first season. The talent level was as bad then as it is now. Difference is that those Cowboys might have been out manned...and they might have lost 15 times...but they would still fight you until the final gun. I just dont see the fight in this team. Who is to blame? Mccarthy? The players? Jerry?

Yall organization is soft. Starts up top. Just my opinion.

And it started long before this season. It looks like Red Clapper still coaching that team. But then again they did win a few games. 🤷🏾‍♂️