Cowboys Rest Of Season

7 minutes ago, Stoney said:

They need to cull the herd. We got a linebacker more into swiping than tackling and is softer than single ply Charmin. We’re paying a RB top dollar when the smart money is not to pay RBs. You keep Dak upright and get him a defense then this team could win some games. Not as many as with bad play calling from the coaches. If I was McCarthy and saw my OC accept and decline the Boise State HC job because he got a 3 year extension, I’d be getting strong Wade Phillips/Jason Garrett vibes.

Jerruh is like a senile old rich cattle baron that is still trying to do all the cattle buying and ranch management even though he was over the hill 25 years ago .... his pastures are under fertilized, his tanks are stagnant and drying up and his heard bulls are infertile  ...  but don't try and tell him nuthin' cause he's on top of his game! ....

7 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Cowboys looking at dan Quinn  for dc. Interesting choice he has the credibility as Seattle DC way back . If you ignore the so/so HC record at Atlanta this could work for Dallas as a DC.

Runs a 4-3 base, single gap system. That’s a much better fit for this team than Mike Nolan’s multiple defense. 

• Thanks 1