Shelbyville @ Garrison

masterdebater

Who you got?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Shelbyville
    • Garrison

This poll is closed to new votes

This week, the Dragons travel down to face the Bulldogs for yet another Thursday game. The Dragons come off of an open week due to COVID complications from West Harden, while the Bulldogs are coming off of a 34-6 loss to a very stout Timpson team. 2 weeks ago, the Dragons took a 41-25 loss to the same Timpson team. Who y'all got? 

Garrison played hard the last two weeks and were in both games into the second half.   The Dawgs need to hold it together for 4 quarters and cut down on the mental mistakes and they will be ok.  There are a lot of young talented players on this team that are gaining confidence and experience.  The calvary is on the way up the next couple of years, but we have to hold tough for the stretch run.  Yes, Garrison is in less than normal position of losing to two very good teams in Joe Quinn and Timpson .... the Dawgs will be back on top, their normal position, soon .... I'll take the Dawgs this week in a hard fought game ....

• Like 1

Taking the Dragons in this one. Standley has been taking control of that offense more and more each week, and the Defense is starting to come along too. I would argue that we have the best D-line in the district. Dragons very easily could have won that game against Timpson, and had several opportunities to put the game away. If Dragons can cut down on simple mistakes, they should take the dub this week. 

5 hours ago, firebreathingreptilian said:

Taking the Dragons in this one. Standley has been taking control of that offense more and more each week, and the Defense is starting to come along too. I would argue that we have the best D-line in the district. Dragons very easily could have won that game against Timpson, and had several opportunities to put the game away. If Dragons can cut down on simple mistakes, they should take the dub this week. 

Easily won against timpson?!! lol. yeah it was a close 41-25😂

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

Garrison must stop self inflicted wounds this week. Margin of error in this district is small. Sville has best def line in district IMO.... With that being said Sville has a tendency to shoot themself in the foot as well. Sville runs alot of man coverage only. Garrison can exploit that with alignment. This oughta be a good one

On 10/12/2020 at 8:44 AM, firebreathingreptilian said:

talk about simple mistakes.  Timpson had 3-4 turnovers in 3rd quarter. And still won by 16. 

On 10/12/2020 at 8:44 AM, firebreathingreptilian said:

I agree the score in your game against Timpson could have been reversed, the dragons should have been up 2 to 3 tds at one point, minus the self inflicted mistakes .... the same is true of Garrison ..... most of our problems have been self inflicted .... don't expect the Dawgs to lay down any time soon .... I think we will hold it together this week at home .... It's going to come down to turnovers, penalties and which team can take advantage of the other team's mistakes .... both teams have plenty of talent .... there are no easy weeks in this district .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 3