DeKalb Vs. Paul Pewitt @ Mt. Pleasant

Bearliever

21 hours ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Inverted is literally the opposite of split. 

I provided you proof, you agreed it's inverted. I'm not following your logic.

I think Mr. Beer is saying that the "i" formation is the same thing as "Split back" because in the "i" the backs are technically split.  This making Mr. Beer's claim that buddy onlt runs split back true.......It took me a while to get the formula then process the statement to the level  of depth that is required but i got there........Im smelling what you're stepping in Mr. Beer.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

I think Mr. Beer is saying that the "i" formation is the same thing as "Split back" because in the "i" the backs are technically split.  This making Mr. Beer's claim that buddy onlt runs split back true.......It took me a while to get the formula then process the statement to the level  of depth that is required but i got there........Im smelling what you're stepping in Mr. Beer.

That’s what I was trying to say. Thank you.

1 hour ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

Thank you for translating.

32 minutes ago, DeKlabBeers said:

That’s what I was trying to say. Thank you.

Indeed, good luck versus Pewitt. 

2 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

From what I'm seeing is he had a heart attack and they were doing cpr on the field ambulance has gotten him and is on his way to the hospital

Best place to have one other than in a hospital. Ambulance, emts, drs, trainers right there, hospital a couple minutes away. Thousands of immediate prayers.