Gilmer vs. Pittsburg

SHillBuckeye

1 hour ago, BeenHereB4 said:

Down to the backup QB n third string RB this week

If it’s number 8 he’s not a backup he the kid that started last yr and should be starting this yr. I don’t understand how he wasn’t starting at QB when he’s more of what they’re use to having a mobile QB

• Thanks 1

Pitt will show up and hopefully won't decline to field three consecutive kickoffs to them.Smh! Defense can't continue to be on the field 70-80 percent of the time. Offense makes strides and defense will be even better this week. Expecting a surprisingly close game Friday.( Surprising to y'all) Gearing up for that 3rd or 4th playoff spot. Keep grinding and working hard for the payoff. Go Pitt 

40 minutes ago, Pittstrike52 said:

Pitt will show up and hopefully won't decline to field three consecutive kickoffs to them.Smh! Defense can't continue to be on the field 70-80 percent of the time. Offense makes strides and defense will be even better this week. Expecting a surprisingly close game Friday.( Surprising to y'all) Gearing up for that 3rd or 4th playoff spot. Keep grinding and working hard for the payoff. Go Pitt 

Sorry but they just don’t have the horses to run the race Friday, I expect them to play hard but this will be a blowout 

21 minutes ago, Pittstrike52 said:

Pitt plays their best game of the year against Gilmer Friday night. #52 will play like a mad man on defense for Pitt as usual and determine to win this game. Nothing like a rivalry to step your game up to the level that it's suppose to be. We shall see once again. Go Pitt!

Not really a rivalry I guess it is in pitts eyes but just another game for us.

15-18 miles down the road ,I consider a rival. Pitt/Gilmer goes all the way back to when I played in 85-87. Everybody knows everybody in the towns. It wasn't just another game last year or any other of the years that they have played and just because Pitt is a little down at this moment doesn't change things for the players or fans in my opinion

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pittstrike52 said:

15-18 miles down the road ,I consider a rival. Pitt/Gilmer goes all the way back to when I played in 85-87. Everybody knows everybody in the towns. It wasn't just another game last year or any other of the years that they have played and just because Pitt is a little down at this moment doesn't change things for the players or fans in my opinion

Not a rival! Pitts not relevant! Yes few miles down the road, but