Gilmer vs. Pittsburg

SHillBuckeye

1 hour ago, Blazin97 said:

Gilmer by a ton. Pitt secondary is not very good at all. MV was up 36-7 when the game got called at halftime. Most likely would have ended 60-7

Actually reviewing things  I think Pitts Defense is actually their Best Asset. Their back end isn't close to the worst I have ever seen fielded. In contrast, Pitts Offense is Atrocious and does no favors for the D. Again Ill say #52 is hard to block

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blazin97 said:

Gilmer by a ton. Pitt secondary is not very good at all. MV was up 36-7 when the game got called at halftime. Most likely would have ended 60-7

If Pitt can’t defend the pass, this game will get out of hand quick. Let’s see if a Gilmer comes out with some energy this week. Last week was pitiful. No energy and way too many penalties.

2nds, 3rds, and 4ths lol had more playing time than the 1s lol. I know they were trying to keep us from running up the score more but we didn't have to come out all flat and manilla. Watching that slow pace second half was brutal. Every kid on that bench had playing time tonight. 

I do like seeing us kick a few field goals. You never know when that can be very critical part of the game.

8 minutes ago, Sbk5280 said:

2nds, 3rds, and 4ths lol had more playing time than the 1s lol. I know they were trying to keep us from running up the score more but we didn't have to come out all flat and manilla. Watching that slow pace second half was brutal. Every kid on that bench had playing time tonight. 

I do like seeing us kick a few field goals. You never know when that can be very critical part of the game.

Hey I think our coaches thought they would run the clock was kinda mad they didn’t 

8 hours ago, Sbk5280 said:

I agree. I had to turn it off. The play calling was atrocious at times as well. 41-6 final. 3rd and 4ths let Pitt move the ball and score towards the end of the game.