Whitehouse Wildcats (3-0) @ Nacogdoches Dragons (1-1)

Nacwagons

Who Wins  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• WH by a lot
    • WH by a little
    • Nac by a lot
    • Nac by a little

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, hartwicks said:

It may because all everyone does on here is bash Whitehouse. No point getting caught up in all the noise. 

I think Whitehouse wins in a close one. Looks to me like two evenly matched teams. 

People just treat them the same way they treat folks. 

On 10/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, hartwicks said:

It may because all everyone does on here is bash Whitehouse. No point getting caught up in all the noise.

Poor little Whitehouse.  Getting picked on by all the big bad minority schools. 

Speaks volumes when basically all district mates past AND present are all saying the same thing.  

I hear Hallsville had no complaints.....

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

Speaks volumes when basically all district mates past AND present are all saying the same thing.  

I laughed out loud on this comment!! That was funny!!

3 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Lmaoooo Amen brother 

19 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

You should have conversations with their several black athletes who don't leave, black offensive coordinator, and black head coach (only one in 9-5A). I really hear they are trying to escape these horrifying issues you speak of. Mav Champ = Fake news.

2 hours ago, JoeBurns23 said:

You should have conversations with their several black athletes who don't leave, black offensive coordinator, and black head coach (only one in 9-5A). I really hear they are trying to escape these horrifying issues you speak of. Mav Champ = Fake news.

Yeah. Because the 8-10 schools that have played them and report it being true are all lying. 

JoeBurns23 = Denial.  Or complicit. 

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Riddle me  this Batman . When multiple schools and even outsiders heard of this , then it’s a you problem. Perception speaks volumes.

Ask some Lobo fans about their experience at  Volleyball playoff game with WH.  Ask Lufkin about their experiences in baseball a couple of seasons ago.  Ask John Tyler about their basketball experience last season.  Ask Jacksonville, MP, Pine Tree, Marshall, and Nac about last season...... it was widely discussed by the fans of all of them.... on several forums.

Is it still perception at that point.... or is it time to admit it's reality?  And time for it to be addressed?  Or just continue sweeping it under the rug and saying it's not happening? 

It's happening.

---------

Pulling for Nac to win...... but WH will probably win it convincingly.  

1 hour ago, nacdragon07 said:

Very true it’s not like they blew us out last year. We had that game won and they know that. 

WH has had almost a full month of “normal” football under its belt.  This is Nac’s first “normal” week. 

More snaps.  More practice. More games. 

I hope I’m wrong.  I’m really pulling for Nac. 

2 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

WH has had almost a full month of “normal” football under its belt.  This is Nac’s first “normal” week. 

More snaps.  More practice. More games. 

I hope I’m wrong.  I’m really pulling for Nac. 

I would count the bye week as well but I get what you’re saying. Who knows I believe this game will be a toss up the Boys are glad to be at home.

42 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

I would count the bye week as well but I get what you’re saying. Who knows I believe this game will be a toss up the Boys are glad to be at home.

We needed the extra practice to correct things from the 1st 2 weeks. I hope it translates into less mistakes against Whitehouse!!