The Smoakhouse Forums

Whitehouse Wildcats (3-0) @ Nacogdoches Dragons (1-1)

Who Wins  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• WH by a lot
    • WH by a little
    • Nac by a lot
    • Nac by a little

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Nacwagons said:

Could have left the convincingly part off!!:)

I hope y’all prove me wrong! 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor little Whitehouse.  Getting picked on by all the big bad minority schools.  Speaks volumes when basically all district mates past AND present are all saying the same thing.   I hear Hal

Could be better but still that’s on limited practice and not really knowing your opponent well. 

WH will always have the adv. over Nac.. Heck Nac couldnt even line up to fake punt last year....Just got out-coached 

1 hour ago, nacdragon07 said:

Very true it’s not like they blew us out last year. We had that game won and they know that. 

WH has had almost a full month of “normal” football under its belt.  This is Nac’s first “normal” week. 

More snaps.  More practice. More games. 

I hope I’m wrong.  I’m really pulling for Nac. 

2 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

WH has had almost a full month of “normal” football under its belt.  This is Nac’s first “normal” week. 

More snaps.  More practice. More games. 

I hope I’m wrong.  I’m really pulling for Nac. 

I would count the bye week as well but I get what you’re saying. Who knows I believe this game will be a toss up the Boys are glad to be at home.

42 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

I would count the bye week as well but I get what you’re saying. Who knows I believe this game will be a toss up the Boys are glad to be at home.

We needed the extra practice to correct things from the 1st 2 weeks. I hope it translates into less mistakes against Whitehouse!!

Are you ready for some football!!! Freshman and JV night tonight!! I will be at the freshman game tonight!! Our freshman team is very talented!!

7 minutes ago, Papacat said:

The Sub varsity games should be fun to watch tonight!  The Wildcat JV is 4-0 on the season, while the Wildcat 9th graders are 3-1.   Good luck to all involved!

Our JV hasn't played at all, freshman played rudder on 3 days practice. I am not sure about JV team, but I have seen the freshman team play. They have a lot of skill, size and speed. I am looking forward to seeing what they have with a full 2 weeks of practice.

38 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

How did our lower levels do in Texarkana?

Forgot about Texas High so freshman have played twice and JV played one.

JV Lost 29-16

Freshman lost 8-6

Turnovers killed both teams, turnovers in the red zone in both games.

10 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

If everyone dresses there is 72 players on the whitehouse freshman team

25 for Nac 

Wow 😳 aren’t we the biggest school district in our district?

1 minute ago, nacdragon07 said:

Yeah they didn’t all dress must be a joint roster for JV. WH only has 26 on freshman.

2 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

Texas High is the biggest school in the district. Followed by Nac. 

14-10 Whitehouse at the half.

both teams have turned it over twice. Nac defense held whitehouse to two fgs one of them after a safety. Nac fumbled through opening kickoff whitehouse scores two plays later. 

Nac lots of motion penalties! If Nac can hold on to the flipping ball!! 

Congratulations whitehouse. Smh we were terrible in special teams once again and too many penalties to count! Won’t win any games like that. We still can’t run the ball. We have a lot of problems and idk if we can fix it by next week. I wish we can split these two games but I don’t see it.  

58 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

Congratulations whitehouse. Smh we were terrible in special teams once again and too many penalties to count! Won’t win any games like that. We still can’t run the ball. We have a lot of problems and idk if we can fix it by next week. I wish we can split these two games but I don’t see it.  

Pine Tree is probably only going to lose to Texas High.