CDC shows mask do not stop, and this needs to be in the HS section

TheShadowKnows

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Bwahahaha. Keep living in ignorance with your internet “research” sir. It provides us with good comedy. 

I don't care who or what supplies the research. If it's provable and repeatable it's therefore, "scientific". If it's something in a textbook or mainstream it's therefore always correct? If it's something we learn on the internet or see with our own eyes,  it's only true if the powers that be say so?

Keep living just like they want you to live. I came up with a couple of things on my own that doesn't make sense on the ball. No internet needed. All it takes is some critical thinking to realize it can't be what they tell us.

I don't get upset when people think my ideas are crazy, because I used to be just like them. After awhile, the lies boil over into forcing some of us to start questioning the narrative. Some people are just content with living with the lies. Others actually assume the Govt cares about us and would never do us wrong.

Anyways, this is the wrong thread for this,but I'm very confident on several things concerning the world. Truth has been my passion since the 9/11 false flag. People are welcome to come on over to the flat earth thread if they'd like to see just how "ignorant" I am. 

6 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Umm you shouldn’t gaslight like this . Flat earth people are usually liberal and always an idiot. Your posts are usually dumb and or false so calm down with questioning stupidity.

Why are you calling Mav01 an idiot? He's on your side madam.

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Umm 🤔 most flat earth folks seem like global warming  green new deal Bernie supporters. That is the perception at least.

Actually, there’s idiots on both sides that believe in flat earth. Although a lot of people that believe in it are those that take a literal interpretation of the Bible (not all retiredfan before you get your panties in a wad). 

On 10/12/2020 at 9:24 PM, TheShadowKnows said:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/12/cdc-study-finds-overwhelming-majority-of-people-getting-coronavirus-wore-masks/?fbclid=IwAR2hKuAV2eVE4rBkwh0dY0MmbDSZRZWjKWUkmUJmSwzX9eLCJ60Trrm_WK0#.X4SraUYnyEQ.facebook

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from the same health care facility who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

“In the 14 days before illness onset, 71% of case-patients and 74% of control participants reported always using cloth face coverings or other mask types when in public,” the report stated.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-12-at-10.09.31-AM.pn

In addition, over 14 percent of the case-patients said they “often” wore a face covering and were still infected with the virus. The study also demonstrates that under 4 percent of the case-patients became sick with the virus even though they “never” wore a mask or face covering.

Despite over 70 percent of the case-patient participants’ efforts to follow CDC recommendations by committing to always wearing face coverings at “gatherings with ≤10 or >10 persons in a home; shopping; dining at a restaurant; going to an office setting, salon, gym, bar/coffee shop, or church/religious gathering; or using public transportation,” they still contracted the virus.

While the study notes that some of these people may have contracted the virus from the few moments that they removed their mask to eat or drink at “places that offer on-site eating or drinking,” the CDC concedes that there is no successful way to evaluate if that was the exact moment someone became exposed and contracted the virus.

“Characterization of community exposures can be difficult to assess when widespread transmission is occurring, especially from asymptomatic persons within inherently interconnected communities,” the report states.

In fact, the report suggests that “direction, ventilation, and intensity of airflow might affect virus transmission, even if social distancing measures and mask use are implemented according to current guidance.”

Despite this new scientific information, the CDC, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Dr. Anthony Fauci, and many political authorities are still encouraging people to wear masks. Many states and cities have even mandated masks, citing them as one of the main tools to “slow the spread” of coronavirus and keep case numbers in their area down.

Jordan Davidson is a staff writer at The Federalist. She graduated from Baylor University where she majored in political science and minored in journalism.

Wait....... so am I the only person in here who knows that mask do not prevent you from getting the disease, it's used to keep you from spreading it?

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Science is not a liberal conspiracy - Funny Science Quotes - Tapestry |  TeePublic AU

Eugenics was considered science back in its day, AND LIKE TODAY liberals use pseudoscience in the place of science and claim to be all about the science. Science says life begins at conception and there is only two genders and the liberals are against that science. Speaking of science liberals use, the "science" of eugenics to justify their same dogmatic belief of  racism to minorities through limiting their reproduction. 

Yes,  every large group will be filled with a mixed bag of other ideologies. From what I've seen, most flat earthers don't have a partisan identity because they know both sides are currupt and just puppets to the elite. Most have conservative values but aren't fooling themselves when it comes to the President actually being for the people. Jfk was the last and he actually spoke and exposed all of this. 

In order to believe in a conspiracy so massive as FE, we must first realize there is a group that's been running the world from behind the scenes for a very long time. Most know them as the deep state, but don't understand the magnitude and scope. Nor do they understand how long they have been at work lying and deceiving. 

If we know this and understand how they have been forming and manipulating our minds, why would we also think that the most powerful man in the world is actually elected and really in it for the people?

With flat earthers,  usually all these conspiracies connect into this one grand conspiracy. (freemasonry, skull & bones, illuminati, cia) They can be traced back to the Knights Templar, which can be traced back to Nimrod and the Tower of Babel. They were the first NWO and God separated and confounded the languages. Every since then it's been all about rebuilding and reshaping the world. (no pun intended, being that they reshaped it into a spinning ball) Satan is the father of lies and America is his current Babylon. If he had control over all the Kingdoms in Jesus's day what makes you think he's not in control of the most wealthy and wickedest kingdom ever? Or is this not to be taken "literal" either? 

• LOL! 1