Sideline to Sideline 3A Week 8 Show

Gsquared

3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Keep an eye on EF this week traveling to Leesville, LA to take on 4A school looks as if they double us in students should be interesting game. Know absolutely nothing about the Wampus Cats or something like that. 

The Wampus Cats. That's golden. 

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Gsquared said:

Franklin game it was 27 to 17 at half.... Rogers scored opening drive of the game then recover a bobbled kick off return at the 11 then scored again....  That is how Franklin got down 13 to 0. Franklin out scored rogers 35 to 7 in the 2nd half after adjustment were made

5 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Keep an eye on EF this week traveling to Leesville, LA to take on 4A school looks as if they double us in students should be interesting game. Know absolutely nothing about the Wampus Cats or something like that. 

They will have more players for sure but they haven't practiced that much because of Hurricane Lauren and the last one . First Hurricane did a  descent amount of damage and this last hurricane probably added insult to insult to all .Just saying the Wampus Cats want be that good.

27 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

They will have more players for sure but they haven't practiced that much because of Hurricane Lauren and the last one . First Hurricane did a  descent amount of damage and this last hurricane probably added insult to insult to all .Just saying the Wampus Cats want be that good.

Looks like Ford didn't care how far he had to go, I'm just glad coach found a game 

• Like 1

Kind of confused about the sponsor.......fire-resistant clothing manufacturer.  Do they know something we don't......or maybe all of their customers are living in California???  But this is a Texas High School Football weekly broadcast.......where's all the fires in Texas?

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

Kind of confused about the sponsor.......fire-resistant clothing manufacturer.  Do they know something we don't......or maybe all of their customers are living in California???  But this is a Texas High School Football weekly broadcast.......where's all the fires in Texas?

I think it’s for people that work with flammable materials 

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

Yea I would say you’re confused. 

3 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Really? This has to be a bit LOL. 

16 hours ago, jimmyw said:

All that might be true but they are 21-6 last 2 seasons and was in the 4A state Semi Final 2 seasons ago and went 2 rounds deep last year.  They have started 1-1 this season and only playing 2 games could be a problem for them but I think they will be Good. 

11 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Oil and Gas production and service companies, I reckon.  Maybe some forestry guys too......not sure about firefighters, they should already have some special gear.  Interesting niche market.

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Oil and Gas production and service companies, I reckon.  Maybe some forestry guys too......not sure about firefighters, they should already have some special gear.  Interesting niche market.

Anyone welding or operating a cutting torch is prolly wear FR clothing. It’s a way bigger market than you think. 

8 hours ago, jacket52 said:

All that might be true but they are 21-6 last 2 seasons and was in the 4A state Semi Final 2 seasons ago and went 2 rounds deep last year.  They have started 1-1 this season and only playing 2 games could be a problem for them but I think they will be Good. 

I knew they were good two years ago, I just think they will be rusty like Newton is. We are probably 3 weeks behind our normal progression due to the hurricanes. I hope its a good game and you come out injury free. I still think you should win.

On 10/14/2020 at 2:21 PM, jacket52 said:

I know where yal should be Oct 30th and that’s in EF for the Waskom Vs EF rivalry game for the District 11 title. Should be a great game. 

Lot of good games Oct 30th in 3A. Mt Vernon vs Pottsboro too that’ll be for district championship