Study and Signs Tell Us Polls Might Be Missing Hidden Trump Voters

RETIREDFAN1

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Those exist only in the small demented minds of you libnuts....rural folks don't back child murder or pedophilia like Biden's party does......

Keep with that narrative down the final stretch.    No one is buying it.  

You forget the Roy Moore & Trump's behavior.    Just plains hypocrisy.  Trump at least didn't support  R. Moore.

It is like Democrats blasting Trump on his lack of tax paying.  Dems ( Obama ) gave Trump the loop holes to use.   

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

Keep with that narrative down the final stretch.    No one is buying it.  

You forget the Roy Moore & Trump's behavior.    Just plains hypocrisy.  Trump at least didn't support  R. Moore.

It is like Democrats blasting Trump on his lack of tax paying.  Dems ( Obama ) gave Trump the loop holes to use.   

Yadda yadda yadda.....you WILL see......

Well, I confirmed today that there are still IDIOT voters out there. I was talking to a lady today on her property on the south side of Longview. She appeared to be in her late 50s, early 60s. She had a biden/harris sign in her yard. And she was wearing an "I voted" sticker on her shirt. 

Naturally, I turned the discussion to politics lol. She indicated that she voted for Biden. When I asked her why, she seemed kinda stumped for an answer. Just said she was a Democrat, was raised a Democrat, and has and will always vote Democrat. 

When I pressed a little further, she didn't have anything negative to say about President Trump, and the things she did say about him were considered positives regarding the economy and immigration. She didn't know a whole lot about Biden or Kamala to say anything negative or positive. 

According to her, she is a Democrat...period. and that's how she voted and will always vote. 🙄

Talk about a brainwashed individual. That is her. That is just stupid. NO voter (red or blue) should vote one way your entire life without knowing what you're voting for and not having done research on the candidates...and then form an opinion and make your decision. 

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

Well, I confirmed today that there are still IDIOT voters out there. I was talking to a lady today on her property on the south side of Longview. She appeared to be in her late 50s, early 60s. She had a biden/harris sign in her yard. And she was wearing an "I voted" sticker on her shirt. 

Naturally, I turned the discussion to politics lol. She indicated that she voted for Biden. When I asked her why, she seemed kinda stumped for an answer. Just said she was a Democrat, was raised a Democrat, and has and will always vote Democrat. 

When I pressed a little further, she didn't have anything negative to say about President Trump, and the things she did say about him were considered positives regarding the economy and immigration. She didn't know a whole lot about Biden or Kamala to say anything negative or positive. 

According to her, she is a Democrat...period. and that's how she voted and will always vote. 🙄

Talk about a brainwashed individual. That is her. That is just stupid. NO voter (red or blue) should vote one way your entire life without knowing what you're voting for and not having done research on the candidates...and then form an opinion and make your decision. 

Biden 2020.... bleep trump and whoever don't like me saying it... :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

kinda sad you would support anyone besides Trump like h stole your lunch money or took a g-f back when. Have you seen the rally of supporting Biden. There were So many people is almost like they wasn’t even there.

:rofl:, keep thinking that