Biden Email LEAK Shows Evidence Joe Biden LIED About Ukraine Dealings, Democrats Are Freaking Out

Monte1076

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Why do we have to disagree on everything? Bend a lil and open your eyes 

😂...this is your request of him? But are you willing to take your own advice? You're basically telling him it's all his fault that you both always disagree. 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

11 hours ago, TTman7 said:

😂...this is your request of him? But are you willing to take your own advice? You're basically telling him it's all his fault that you both always disagree. 🙄

46 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

*crickets*....😂🤣😂

Crickets my ###, I haven't been on since yesterday.... i do bend and listen to others... ive stated alot of things I disagree with biden on, I rarely here yall have anything negative to say...... we have our freedom and right to vote however we feel and in the minds of trump supporters if you choose the other candidate your a bad person BS

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Crickets my ###, I haven't been on since yesterday.... i do bend and listen to others... ive stated alot of things I disagree with biden on, I rarely here yall have anything negative to say...... we have our freedom and right to vote however we feel and in the minds of trump supporters if you choose the other candidate your a bad person BS

You've got crickets in your ? We don't need to know the intimate details of your marital relations with your wife. Keep it to yourself please. 😂🤣😂...j/k couldn't resist, lol. 

I wasn't referring to Trump or Biden. Just the statement you made about you & AGNRG disagreeing on everything and he needs to bend a little and open his eyes. And I was implying that its hypocritical. That's all. 

Which Democrats are 'freaking out'? I don't know any, personally. I do know a lot who have voted for the Blue Wave already, and I know plenty who are planning to do so. Most of them see continuously attacking someone's son as just nasty, juvenile smears and think more about the value of leadership and measured approaches to problem solving, incidentally. 

9 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

You've got crickets in your ? We don't need to know the intimate details of your marital relations with your wife. Keep it to yourself please. 😂🤣😂...j/k couldn't resist, lol. 

I wasn't referring to Trump or Biden. Just the statement you made about you & AGNRG disagreeing on everything and he needs to bend a little and open his eyes. And I was implying that its hypocritical. That's all. 

10/4

1 hour ago, JETT said:

meme-2.jpg

Nepotism = bad imo. But...

Insinuating that this ^^^ is anything close to what ol' Uncle Creepy & crackhead Hunter did is really, really grasping at straws and that's sad. But I applaud your attempt 👏...not. 

Btw, just curious. In your company, do you currently or have you ever employed any of your family members and/or family friends? If not, would you? 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Nepotism = bad imo. But...

Insinuating that this ^^^ is anything close to what ol' Uncle Creepy & crackhead Hunter did is really, really grasping at straws and that's sad. But I applaud your attempt 👏...not. 

Btw, just curious. In your company, do you currently or have you ever employed any of your family members and/or family friends? If not, would you? 

My wife does paperwork, my 9 year old works on the trucks when he is not in home school 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 12:39 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Which Democrats are 'freaking out'? I don't know any, personally. I do know a lot who have voted for the Blue Wave already, and I know plenty who are planning to do so. Most of them see continuously attacking someone's son as just nasty, juvenile smears and think more about the value of leadership and measured approaches to problem solving, incidentally. 

For one he is a grown man, and two his father enabled and enriched him while being an elected Senator and the Vice President.  His first job after graduating from college was MBNA which was a major contributor to his father's campaigns.  If you don't think he pulled some strings to get his son employed your a loon.  Then he worked with the U.S. Department of Commerce, more strings pulled.  Later at the age of 43 in 2013 with more strings pulled by his father he became a commissioned officer in the Navy Reserve.  His father swore him in.  A month later he tests positive for Cocaine use, his explanation he bummed cigarettes from someone that must have somehow had cocaine on them.  The lamest excuse I have ever heard.  He is then discharged from the Navy with an Administrative Discharge.  It should have been Dishonorable. Then he goes to work for Burisma, and his father sweetens his take and ends an investigation into his son's company by having the prosecutor fired in exchange for aid to the Ukraine for $1 billion to go through.  Hunter made $3 million from the deal.  Had Trump done this with one of his children while in office you and every Democrat would have called for his impeachment, and you know it. 

On 10/16/2020 at 3:26 PM, Monte1076 said:

If it's not OK for Rudy's kid, it's not OK for Joe's kid, either.

Right?

At this time I think that his job is no longer needed, and he should have been furloughed because sports teams will not be going to be visiting the White House.  That is what his job was.  I'd actually like to know when that position was created, because those responsibilities could be handled easily by another person that works in the White House.  I would say it would only take about 24 hours of time in any given year except 2020 to complete the tasks of arranging travel, lodging, and food for those teams.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

For one he is a grown man, and two his father enabled and enriched him while being an elected Senator and the Vice President.  His first job after graduating from college was MBNA which was a major contributor to his father's campaigns.  If you don't think he pulled some strings to get his son employed your a loon.  Then he worked with the U.S. Department of Commerce, more strings pulled.  Later at the age of 43 in 2013 with more strings pulled by his father he became a commissioned officer in the Navy Reserve.  His father swore him in.  A month later he tests positive for Cocaine use, his explanation he bummed cigarettes from someone that must have somehow had cocaine on them.  The lamest excuse I have ever heard.  He is then discharged from the Navy with an Administrative Discharge.  It should have been Dishonorable. Then he goes to work for Burisma, and his father sweetens his take and ends an investigation into his son's company by having the prosecutor fired in exchange for aid to the Ukraine for $1 billion to go through.  Hunter made $3 million from the deal.  Had Trump done this with one of his children while in office you and every Democrat would have called for his impeachment, and you know it. 

That's just the tip of the iceberg .... what he did with China was far worse .... plus he gets a $3.5 million dollar wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov ... and get this, there are rumors and rumblings about his involvement in another bombshell about pedophilia .... from what I am hearing, the worst stuff hasn't been released yet .... if true, I don't know what they are waiting for  ....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lawandcrime.com/2020-election/gop-senators-report-on-hunter-biden-treasury-records-show-potential-criminal-activity-links-to-eastern-european-prostitution-or-human-trafficking-ring/amp/

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama