Biden Email LEAK Shows Evidence Joe Biden LIED About Ukraine Dealings, Democrats Are Freaking Out

Monte1076

3 hours ago, JETT said:

My wife does paperwork, my 9 year old works on the trucks when he is not in home school 

Cool. Just curious. I wasn't trying to get up in your personal business or insinuate anything by the paragraph above with my questions. 

Family owned businesses and small businesses are great. I fully support them when I can. But I've seen some fail miserably because they load up with family that aren't qualified. But on the other hand, some do great with family. 

Once again the brilliance of the Founding Fathers is exposed.   But even those extraordinary men could not foresee what has occurred.   Knowing how virtually all governments get corrupt, they envisioned the press (Media) to be the watchdog of our Republic.  That worked well for about 225 years, but when political bias replaced the News, there is no longer a watchdog.  No one to keep half of the politicians honest.  Inevitably, if there’s no one guarding the Republic, it will fall.  

Saw a sticker on the back windshield of a pickup last week.  Thought is said volumes.  Here is is, best as I remember.

I love the old USA.   I sure do miss her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The GOP platform- a return to the 1950s. 

I was thinking about the 80’s, but there was a show called Happy Days based early 60’s or late 50’s.   Reckon there will be one name Happy Days based on America today, with the burning, looting, attacking, and tearing down of statues, many related to Christianity?  No, me neither.