1jacket

Elysian Fields @ Leesville   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ Leesville

• Jackets
    • Wampus Cats

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

I kind of like ole Fletch when he was on KTBS 3. He was corny and a little goofy...but tolerable most of the time.

He gets too goofy for me. And gets going down too many rabbit trails for me. I will give him credit though. You won't find anyone who does more to promote high school sports and players in North Louisiana.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

Wikipedia said it’s a mythological cat. Like a swamp cougar that can swim well. Also said something about green glowing eyes. Cherokee Indians also had some kind of folklore about them. Thought it was different....pretty cool. Never heard of a Wampus Cat till now.

th?id=OIP.t4CTn6O1TufwfQi5iKn66AAAAA&pid

Wampus Cat

• LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Please avoid using homophobic slurs. We are trying to make this a more progressive website. I'm sure you're a Trump supporter too.... smh 

I'm sorry Sugarbritches. You must have been offended. My sincerest apologies, ma'am! 😂🤣😂

Absolutely...Trump 2020!! 🇺🇸

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DeKlabBeers said:

My status isn't anyones business. Nope. Nope. Nope.  Just be nicer to people next time.

Ok, Cupcake. 

Ma'am/Sir/It, make sure you vote. Uncle Creepy Joe needs you to vote. He's definitely gonna need all the fruitcakes he can get to vote for him.