1jacket

Elysian Fields @ Leesville   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ Leesville

• Jackets
    • Wampus Cats

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Well no wonder why you guys are getting pushed around. I think enrollment plays the biggest role in the trenches. 

We doing the pushing for the most part but they just keep rolling kids in on Dline and wearing us down but in both halfs we have kept up for the first 12 min 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, randomuser said:

Inadvertent whistle is the same everywhere in the USA. I’m not sure what the rest of the Louisiana rules you’re referring to in your posts.

Might be same everywhere but runner never stopped moving never come close to being tackled just blew whistle on a TD return made no sense .  Also had 2 first downs called back where Ref put fist together at his chest that was a personal foul somehow on pass plays not sure what call was. We got called for blocking below waist down field too just s bunch of weird calls. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, randomuser said:

When they beat you it’s not a great test for you. You were a great test for Leesville.

You don’t get any better playing teams that are of no challenge. We see where we need improvement and shore up those spots. We obviously need to work on our pass D.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

What kind of offense do they run? Spread?

Man they ran the spread, power I, split back, just multiple different sets, they was well balanced in different formations, but EF gained valuable experience tonight, I can't stress this enough, their D line was freakin hugh, especially #90 and #92 Geez

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Marshall is 5a D2 and has already beaten 2 5a D1 District Champs from last season. I'm thinking they would compare more to a Gladewater. 

It was a joke lol they was big and fast not sure who they compare too but they was good. 

• Like 1