Early Voting

HearEmaGrowlin

We’re doing early voting in Mansfield, TX. This is the third day of early voting here, I believe, and the line to get into the building wraps around three sides.

We’ve been informed the wait to get in is 2 or 2.5 hours.

There are tons of folks here. Looks like voter turnout may be an all time high, we’ll see. 

27 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

We’re doing early voting in Mansfield, TX. This is the third day of early voting here, I believe, and the line to get into the building wraps around three sides.

There are tons of folks here. Looks like voter turnout may be an all time high, we’ll see. 

In the county where I live, almost 12% of registered voters have already voted.

23 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I am hoping that voting will be at an ALL-TIME High--whatever the outcome, when we see people voting in person--we know it's hard for the left to suppress the vote with their censorship of social media. I would bet that they are saying only a few people are voting, instead of the thousands. I know my counties line has a wait time. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to vote out here. But........it was raining too, yesterday. LOL. 

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I'm seeing figures today that say 19 million or so have already voted, with 1.65 million of those being in Texas.

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html

What is amazing is if those number continue--an average of 550,000 votes per day--that means that 11 million people will vote early in Texas. That is a good thing, no matter what side you are on. That means people care about this country, enough to vote. 

11 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

What is amazing is if those number continue--an average of 550,000 votes per day--that means that 11 million people will vote early in Texas. That is a good thing, no matter what side you are on. That means people care about this country, enough to vote. 

Through the first two days, nearly 12% of the registered voters in the county where I live have voted.

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

or it's just the ones who would normally wait til election day getting an early start this year and election day will be slow and no lines........:rofl:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

We did our part last night, and it took about 20 minutes. However, my sticker 'I Voted' fell off before I could take my selfie, so not sure my vote actually counted! 😆

Don't worry, those voting for creepy Joe get to vote multiple times apparently. 

Heard on News today, 24% of registered voters in Jasper County have voted already.

One good thing about living in a small town, my wife & I were in and out in less that 10 minutes.   One guy Voting when we walked in, and another walked in when we were leaving.  

My wife and I went today in Waco to early vote.  We also brought one of our neighbors , who is an elder lady.  She wanted to vote in person to make sure her vote counted.  She does have a Trump sign in her yard.  It doesn't matter to us who you vote for as long as you have the right vote.  I would help anybody get to the polls and vote if I can.