Twitter Has Now CENSORED And Locked The Trump Campaign Account, Republicans Subpoena CEO Jack Dorsey

Monte1076

The leftist seem to want to control the nation and everything that goes on, and then we have our local leftist who call this President a "fascist". It would seem to me that the leftists are closer to fascism than the conservative minded people in the USA. @BarryLavertystill hasn't talked about whether or not he supports censorship--but then again, we already know the answer--because he supports a party that does, plus on top of that--he PARROTS every negative story about President Trump--without proof mind you. But then again, there are some that still believe if you call a person racists enough times, it becomes "truth". But that is the way of the leftist. SSDD!!!!!!

For a long, long time, I have watched on social media the nonsensical lies of 'conservative media' unchecked, while hearing the howls of protest over real news with real journalists being attacked relentlessly as 'fake news' without blinking an eye. I think it is time, like in most countries around the world, that there is a standard on what can go out unchecked on social media. Fake memes, dangerous medical ramblings, photoshopped smears, out and out lies all should be filtered through a slander or libel or misinformation label, absolutely, in my opinion. Noticed a long time ago the sneers at fact checking websites. It's all apart of a broad campaign to control the narrative by Trumpites. It's worn thin, and it should stop. 

• Roll Eyes 1

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

For a long, long time, I have watched on social media the nonsensical lies of 'conservative media' unchecked, while hearing the howls of protest over real news with real journalists being attacked relentlessly as 'fake news' without blinking an eye. I think it is time, like in most countries around the world, that there is a standard on what can go out unchecked on social media. Fake memes, dangerous medical ramblings, photoshopped smears, out and out lies all should be filtered through a slander or libel or misinformation label, absolutely, in my opinion. Noticed a long time ago the sneers at fact checking websites. It's all apart of a broad campaign to control the narrative by Trumpites. It's worn thin, and it should stop. 

Oh wow!!!!  You would rather someone censor and filter the information you are allowed to consume?

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Barry, really, real journalists?? Come on now, you meant real liberal activists.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And just who would be the arbiter of what is worthy to go out on social media? Rachael Madcow? CNN? LSDMSNBC? Morning Joke? You want the fake news media to control free speech, isn't that right, Larry? .... Talk about media lies, the liberal media told non stop lies for over three years about Russian collusion, Ukrainian corruption and dozens of other phony stuff about Donald Trump  .....  who is going to censure their phony :BS: ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 2

I used to wonder, how sad that the folks in the USSR only had Pravda, which was run by their Govt.   Silly me.  Seeing how our media has turned into virtually the same thing, and the Left laps it up like it's unbiased journalism, I guess those poor peasants in the USSR thought it was all true.  Recent events pretty well rules out unbiased.   First, the Liberal Media banded together to attack NBC for having a Trump Townhall.   If there was no bias, why do that?   And the Liberal Media is not covering the Hunter/Joe Biden scandal.  Why if not biased?   No proof?   Was no proof on Russian Collusion, but they reported on it repeatedly for three years.   Yep, it’s pretty obvious how biased the Media is.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

No just yours .  lol

Yep. Sad that we have people trying to turn our great country to communism. One would think educators have some sense of history and know the hell that comes to most citizens  with the implementation of communism 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

In other words, if they are censoring conservative views--he's all for it. Because the MSM never lies or never covers a story. And yet, he parrots every word, and every lie that the MSM sends out. I am shocked we haven't gotten our daily--I hate President Trump OP-ED yet. Or maybe I haven't looked through all the threads. But again. SSDD!!!!!!

• Thanks 1