Debate "Moderator" Scully admitted to Lying about Twitter Hack

ObiOne

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

At least C-span did something about it. Rest of lame stream would promote the guy

True, they don't even try to hide it anymore.  Even our leftist on here are promoting the censorship of conservative ideas.  Sad...

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, that's the new phrasing for lies? 

Who decides what is truth or lie?  It used to be the right of an individual.  You would rather someone else do that for you....or at least for us.  You may be able to pass your communist views to some vulnerable students, but anyone of age knows that is just wrong.  Even @PepeSilvia knows that censorship is wrong.

27 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Who decides what is truth or lie?  It used to be the right of an individual.  You would rather someone else do that for you....or at least for us.  You may be able to pass your communist views to some vulnerable students, but anyone of age knows that is just wrong.  Even @PepeSilvia knows that censorship is wrong.

It goes both ways though. Personally I would have no problem if Smoaky were a free for all. But then again, I love laughing at the idiocy of the right. 

6 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I will say though that there is some hypocrisy on here when it comes to those whining about being censored by Twitter and Facebook yet have no problem censoring people on here. 

I'm not talking about a peeing match on Smoaky.  But when have conservatives actively called for the censoring of liberal political ideas?

37 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Facts are facts. Science is science. You disagree with that? 

Fact: During the VP debate, Kamala Harris told us that the American people deserve the truth. Then she lied to us. And they've also been misleading us about the Abraham Lincoln Supreme Court thing.