HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS *****COVID***** SENSITIVE SUBJECT

This season for the little schools is week 8, and the big schools is week 4. I'm just confused, complexed, and maybe dumb, but how can a school have 15-20 kids sent home under quarantine, bring up JV kids to play a district ballgame/ allow kids to play their full schedule, and then we've got other schools with 1, 2 maybe, or 5 at the most shut it down for two weeks???? This doesn't make sense to me. Let the kids play. They will never get this back. There are no do-overs. This fever / cold will leave the body, but these kids experiences never will. I get being "safe", but dadgum man "LET THEM PLAY".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StoneColdSteveAustin said:

This season for the little schools is week 8, and the big schools is week 4. I'm just confused, complexed, and maybe dumb, but how can a school have 15-20 kids sent home under quarantine, bring up JV kids to play a district ballgame/ allow kids to play their full schedule, and then we've got other schools with 1, 2 maybe, or 5 at the most shut it down for two weeks???? This doesn't make sense to me. Let the kids play. They will never get this back. There are no do-overs. This fever / cold will leave the body, but these kids experiences never will. I get being "safe", but dadgum man "LET THEM PLAY".

It’s each school’s decision on how to handle it. 

3 hours ago, StoneColdSteveAustin said:

Has this affected volleyball too?

Imagine if you will a strange bizarre world where:

A virus appears that is so deadly and contagious, you have to be tested to even know you had it.

A pandemic is declared while hospitals sit empty.

People who are perfectly healthy are considered to be infected.

Everybody wears strange masks and stand 6 feet apart.

Coughs and sneezes in public are considered a crime.

And the media thinks that elderly aged people that die is unprecedented.

And, like the Truman show, everyone is in on it.

Welcome to Covid.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, EazyMoney said:

Imagine if you will a strange bizarre world where:

A virus appears that is so deadly and contagious, you have to be tested to even know you had it.

A pandemic is declared while hospitals sit empty.

People who are perfectly healthy are considered to be infected.

Everybody wears strange masks and stand 6 feet apart.

Coughs and sneezes in public are considered a crime.

And the media thinks that elderly aged people that die is unprecedented.

And, like the Truman show, everyone is in on it.

Welcome to Covid.

This