Paul Pewitt @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Paul Pewitt
    • Daingerfield

Just now, Fblife13 said:

Daingerfield second half is on another level this year.if we put together two halfs,no one stands a chance in d2

Oh yea no doubt cause if yall play a team that plays hard all 4 quarters yall will lose. First dfield has to get fumbles under control. Number 2 yall have to get Jeter better protection. The kid is running for life every play

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Oh yea no doubt cause if yall play a team that plays hard all 4 quarters yall will lose. First dfield has to get fumbles under control. Number 2 yall have to get Jeter better protection. The kid is running for life every play

Just jump on the next teams bandwagon we play like everyone else does each week. We're fine with being hated most but one thing is for certain. We have a permanent spot in everyone of yalls minds. 

4 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Yall quit tonight? I thought we played 4 quarters? Was this all a dream? More like a nightmare for PoohIt

We run this county!!! Lil brother

I dont hate dfield. I have much love and respect for yalls program. Dfield is always a team to watch for. But you can't sit there tell me that you liked the way that game looked for yall in the first half. The bad snaps, the fumbles, and some of the penalties. Yall kept shooting yourself in the foot. Now yall pulled it together in second half. I think if yall played whole game like that yall would be unstoppable. Just calling it how I see it big bro. 

7 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

I dont hate dfield. I have much love and respect for yalls program. Dfield is always a team to watch for. But you can't sit there tell me that you liked the way that game looked for yall in the first half. The bad snaps, the fumbles, and some of the penalties. Yall kept shooting yourself in the foot. Now yall pulled it together in second half. I think if yall played whole game like that yall would be unstoppable. Just calling it how I see it big bro. 

We turned it on with 5 min left in the 1st quarter. Quit acting like we waited till the 2nd half. If we wouldn't have had those 2 turnovers in the 2nd we'd of beat yall by fiddy but 31 is just fine with me. Natureboy sends his regards. Hes back in isolation in a straight jacket. Suicide watch the 72 hours on a mandatory hold. 

7 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Are you going to feel comfortable playing ef or waskom like that? Cause you will be playing one of them round two

We beat EF already and I believe waskom is a threat. I stated that 3 weeks ago. Follow along and you'll see that. Throw them blinders away and open up them eyes. We aint scared of anybody lmao

13 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Talking bout some blinders. Yall should have never been down this game. All im saying if yall play the first half as good as yall do in the second yall will be unstoppable. 

I know that. Yall drove a good drive to start. We messed up a snap and gave yall the ball on the 5. Quick 14-0 but that shyt didn't last. Our D handled business after yalls 1st 3 drives. Our boys was slangin yall around like rag dolls

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

I know that. Yall drove a good drive to start. We messed up a snap and gave yall the ball on the 5. Quick 14-0 but that shyt didn't last. Our D handled business after yalls 1st 3 drives. Our boys was slangin yall around like rag dolls

No doubt about that. Yall still have a good squad. Yalls d is steady but my biggest concern is the offense have to protect Jeter better. Cause the kid can run and he has a pretty good arm.

Just now, Brahmaball said:

No doubt about that. Yall still have a good squad. Yalls d is steady but my biggest concern is the offense have to protect Jeter better. Cause the kid can run and he has a pretty good arm.

Hell of an athlete. Good luck to yall the rest of the way

I had to be positive and predict a Pewitt win because I got a kid on the team but honestly the outcome was what I expected. Pewitt made a decision early in the year to stay 99% ground and pound and just take the loss if the run doesn’t work and it didn’t in the second half(nothing new here though)you can’t go three and out or four and out every possession and give DF that many opportunities . Anyway we should win the next two and get us 1 playoff win if we’re lucky.DF I expect to see y’all deep in the playoffs.

11 hours ago, Acewell said:

Why kick to Jeter?

14-6

I asked him that very question after the game and he said I kick it where they tell me to(which I already knew).WTH? Lesson learned I guess but 1000 people could have saved the coach that regret. LOL

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brahmaball said:

I totally agree about getting him better protection. 

15 hours ago, OldBull12 said:

I asked him that very question after the game and he said I kick it where they tell me to(which I already knew).WTH? Lesson learned I guess but 1000 people could have saved the coach that regret. LOL

Vissering your boy?? That kid has a hell of a leg!

• Thanks 1