Paul Pewitt @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Paul Pewitt
    • Daingerfield

8 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

I actually think your right about this. No offense to ef but waskom seems like the real deal. 

Who have they beat that will be in playoffs? The best team they have played to date is QC!  Waskom is a good football team but haven’t challenged themselves at all and it will hurt them the next 2 weeks and into playoffs especially with a young QB hard to know how to deal with adversity if you haven’t had any. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Who have they beat that will be in playoffs? The best team they have played to date is QC!  Waskom is a good football team but haven’t challenged themselves at all and it will hurt them the next 2 weeks and into playoffs especially with a young QB hard to know how to deal with adversity if you haven’t had any. 

Don’t be jealous! 😂

• LOL! 1

20 hours ago, jacket52 said:

I hope you're right.i dont like waskom

• Like 1