Week 9 Jefferson @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Jefferson @ Tatum   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

A couple mail boxes were ran over that night, as well as the Sabine coach’s son’s truck was keyed. Seems what happened on the field upset some folks enough to vandalize. 

In White Oak? Was it the youngest son?

16 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Its unfortunate that happened. I would hope it wasn't people from Sabine, but we have those same issues over here on a regular basis. 

Yeah my grandparents had a farm in liberty city and it wasn’t a surprise to see the mailboxes around the area hit with a bat or something. 

20 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

In 2007 we played a state title against a RB named Taj Redwine from Farmersville who was a stud. That's the only Redwine I recall from our past. This kid is Cam'ron Redwine. Stand out baseball player too. He is probably next in line for QB when Malone leaves in 2 years. 

I knew I heard that name before but I was thinking east tx. By the way, I was there at that game. About 25 degrees at kickoff with a windchill about 17-18 degrees down in Corsicana.  And that was an instant classic. If I was a Tatum player in that game, I probably would never forget or let that game go. By the way, got a real good burger from one of the Tatum people cooking that night

Just now, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

I knew I heard that name before but I was thinking east tx. By the way, I was there at that game. About 25 degrees at kickoff with a windchill about 17-18 degrees down in Corsicana.  And that was an instant classic. If I was a Tatum player in that game, I probably would never forget or let that game go. By the way, got a real good burger from one of the Tatum people cooking that night

It was a heartbreaker for sure. Yeah, that was a cold one. 2nd most miserable game I have been to. Worst was a game against Godley in teague. Temp was around freezing and it was pouring down with 20-25 mph winds. It was raining side ways. Man it was hell lol. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Oh yeah y’all got some smarts. I won a spelling bee one time. 

I won a turkey in elementary for some raffle right before thanksgiving. We lived at the 4 ways stop right next to the school so we walked to school. I struggled carrying that thing home. 🤣

I never won anything that required any kind of talent from me. lol

15 hours ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

and you didnt even leave a tip

• LOL! 1

17 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

It was a heartbreaker for sure. Yeah, that was a cold one. 2nd most miserable game I have been to. Worst was a game against Godley in teague. Temp was around freezing and it was pouring down with 20-25 mph winds. It was raining side ways. Man it was hell lol. 

I remember that game like it was yesterday. It was horrid. I was on the field.