Week 9 Jefferson @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Jefferson @ Tatum   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

38 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

That was about the last time Tatum did anything. Nice to see Tatum has more supporters that only show up when they win some games.

Yea because the years Tatum went 4/5 rounds deep in playoffs isn't anything...... 

15 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Besides NB y'all might be the worst team GW will play to date... So yea, I'll be watching......

Lol might be* key word “might”. If we score more than 21 on GW do we pass tadumb as one of the worst teams they’ve played? 

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Lol might be* key word “might”. If we score more than 21 on GW do we pass tadumb as one of the worst teams they’ve played? 

My bad. I forgot you’re a point watcher and not a big picture kind of girl. 

47 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

What’s special about next week? More tadumb bandwagon supporters to talk too? I thought it was just a cupcake match next week.

We gonna beat yall like yall stole something, fled from the back porch, got hung up in the electric fence, and can't move. Don't come at me with that weak resume. You're going the right way for a smacked bottom and you know it. You're hoping not, but it's coming. Just strap in....take them next 2 beat downs and smile....congrats. you made the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We gonna beat yall like yall stole something, fled from the back porch, got hung up in the electric fence, and can't move. Don't come at me with that weak resume. You're going the right way for a smacked bottom and you know it. You're hoping not, but it's coming. Just strap in....take them next 2 beat downs and smile....congrats. you made the playoffs. 

Tell em how you really feel. 

• LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, sackem said:

Jefferson didn't have enough for a 7th grade team but yet they had 22 reserves standing on sideline of 8th grade game where they were getting beaten badly.

How many of these were actually 7th graders that didn't get to play at all?

Jefferson had 12 7th graders a couple weeks ago when we played them. 

On 10/21/2020 at 9:58 PM, Eagle8 said:

who is we? you on the team or just living vicariously through them?