Tyler High @ McKinney North

cujoforlife

7-5a D1   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

1 hour ago, cujo2016 said:

T-High O Avg 25ppg, D Avg 41 ppg

MNorth O Avg 28ppg, D Avg 55 ppg

Who ever win this game, want prove anything, it would be just a win. More importantly 1 and 0 in district.

LET’S GET THIS W 

Dang both equally bad almost kinda like the Thursday night NFL game last night lol 

Whoever wins this game will make the playoffs - Big Game!  I  think McNorth may get 2 or 3 players back for the game. I know both teams are struggling and I am going with the home team. The long bus ride may be the difference 😁with these two teams who both need a win desperately. 

9 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

Whoever wins this game will make the playoffs - Big Game!  I  think McNorth may get 2 or 3 players back for the game. I know both teams are struggling and I am going with the home team. The long bus ride may be the difference 😁with these two teams who both need a win desperately. 

It would be right to give the home team the nod. If T-High can show some improvement in all phases of the game, will be a win.

But I gotta go with CUJO!

5 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

It would be right to give the home team the nod. If T-High can show some improvement in all phases of the game, will be a win.

But I gotta go with CUJO!

It's funny seeing you type T-High. When I see that, the only thing that comes to mind is Texas High.