Tyler High @ McKinney North

cujoforlife

7-5a D1   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

The W escaped T-High tonight. The two turnovers was the difference  in the game.

We were in the red zone twice, 1st and ten and went backwards. I chalk that up to the play calling.

NM runs a little over 40 offensive plays, T-High runs over 70 offensive plays.

NM over 200 yd. TH over 400 yd.

🤔🤔🤔

1 hour ago, VonG said:

JTFAN99 I can hear it now. What we talked about the other day might come to fruition.

hey.  its a bad situation.

I know they are young. we are probably expecting too much. I know a few guys said that next yr is probably the  yr they  turn the corner....BUT....they have outgained every team this yr.  We see the potential. They have talent. 

All i know is there is no more freshman team and I counted about 40 kids total on JV...which is now a combination of the freshman and JV team.  And the varsity has lost 7 or 8 straight games.  1-9 or 0-10 feels possible.

17 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Each time Sanchez was in the game he moved the ball down the field. You put him on tail end of the half each dang time.

ok.  none of us agree, but at this point, does it really matter.  might as well start him, since he is probably the qb next yr.

14 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

ok.  none of us agree, but at this point, does it really matter.  might as well start him, since he is probably the qb next yr.

Move pinkard back to RB. You don’t have to agree with me. What he did on the field speaks for itself. Why is that most all of the pass completions down field comes from one player, and the other is running around like chicken with head cut off and still not throwing the ball. When guys are running wide open. 

13 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Move pinkard back to RB. You don’t have to agree with me. What he did on the field speaks for itself. Why is that most all of the pass completions down field comes from one player, and the other is running around like chicken with head cut off and still not throwing the ball. When guys are running wide open. 

dude what stats are u looking at?  Sanchez has only completed like 2 passes all yr until tonight, and none of them were more than 5 or 10 yds. Pinkard is avg over 200 yds a game passing. Pinkard threw for 300 yds against Legacy.

If you like Sanchez better, thats cool, but don't make up stuff.