Week 9: White Oak vs Gladewater

Eagleborn

Who wins this clash of Titans?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Eh?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, bearnation said:

I would say 27-7 all time record in favor of GW proves you're wrong 

That’s fine and all, but do we all just play games to lose them or try and win them? We’ve won it all before. Sad to say y’all lose every year. 

#chokeartists

4 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

Sounds right lol

If you haven’t noticed, based off your GW education, Pigskins been wrong about nearly every pick for us. I can get the crayons out for you to help explain this perhaps, but then again I don’t think you’d understand being a Biden supporter and all.

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

If you haven’t noticed, based off your GW education, Pigskins been wrong about nearly every pick for us. I can get the crayons out for you to help explain this perhaps, but then again I don’t think you’d understand being a Biden supporter and all.

Man it’s only Thursday and all you got is I’m a Biden/Harris supporter? You’re not too smart after all then. I could careless if pigskin was wrong about y’all 100 times in a row. It won’t change this game being a woodshedding, idk what it’ll take for you to understand that. 

2 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

Man it’s only Thursday and all you got is I’m a Biden/Harris supporter? You’re not too smart after all then. I could careless if pigskin was wrong about y’all 100 times in a row. It won’t change this game being a woodshedding, idk what it’ll take for you to understand that. 

Don't forget you're only 13 too