Week 9: White Oak vs Gladewater

Eagleborn

Who wins this clash of Titans?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Eh?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I knew we could depend on those state champion bass fishermen to tell us how to do it !  I actually don’t fish much in the cold 😂 

Hey man that bass fishing can pay off for us avg joes. You can be 80 years old and still cash checks off of it. Yeah you can catch some decent fish off a trap right now shallow. Buddy hit a 6 in 2-3 ft water a couple weeks ago. I don’t go to Martin very much. Try to steer clear of the Tadumb t urds as much as possible. Welsh was typically better when they had the plant running. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Hey man that bass fishing can pay off for us avg joes. You can be 80 years old and still cash checks off of it. Yeah you can catch some decent fish off a trap right now shallow. Buddy hit a 6 in 2-3 ft water a couple weeks ago. I don’t go to Martin very much. Try to steer clear of the Tadumb t urds as much as possible. Welsh was typically better when they had the plant running. 

Man I love to fish but in the cold I hunt and in the warm I fish and golf. 😃

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Man I love to fish but in the cold I hunt and in the warm I fish and golf. 😃

I’ve never been hunting before. Grew up racing and now family, fishing, horns, and jukeboxes occupy my free time. A Co worker is supposed to set me up a dog hog hunt in Oklahoma and says he has some bears up there too. I told him I’d like a nice bear rug. Lol

41 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I’ve never been hunting before. Grew up racing and now family, fishing, horns, and jukeboxes occupy my free time. A Co worker is supposed to set me up a dog hog hunt in Oklahoma and says he has some bears up there too. I told him I’d like a nice bear rug. Lol

For real?