The Smoakhouse Forums

Winnsboro @ #5 Mt Vernon 10/23

Well the time is here. Raiders coming off a much needed victory against a very solid Rains team. Tigers coming off a tough battle vs the chinavirus. Looking forward to it. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just want to make sure that no one is confused like I was a couple weeks ago. This Mt Vernon is in East Texas. It is not the home of George Washington in Virginia. Hope this helps.

Well you never know. COVID has changed a lot of things will the UIL. I was just confused.

Watched this game last night. Had the feeling that winnsboro got screwed all night. And still win. Hats off to Finny and co. 

Posted Images

Let’s go MV!! We have to load the box and force them to third and longs. Finney always has some trick plays up his sleeve and I’m sure he’s been saving them for this week. Gotta be careful with those

Tigers

Just want to make sure that no one is confused like I was a couple weeks ago. This Mt Vernon is in East Texas. It is not the home of George Washington in Virginia. Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • chevyman changed the title to Winnsboro @ #5 Mt Vernon 10/23
34 minutes ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Yes because it’s highly doubtful that a 3A East Texas school will be put in district with one from Virginia. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Yes because it’s highly doubtful that a 3A East Texas school will be put in district with one from Virginia. 

Well you never know. COVID has changed a lot of things will the UIL. I was just confused.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, chevyman said:

MV 7th 36-28

Winny 8th 42-0

Winny 9th 44-0

Winny JV 36-0

So will Briles be elsewhere next year...cause after the Colorado kid graduates do they have any talent in the pipeline? Asking for a friend....