• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think WR wins district 

West Rusk wins 

WR wins this game and the district 

West Rusk defeated Winona last night 42-0. The clock was running the whole second half. Harmony squeaked by Troup 24-19 scoring with 10 seconds left in the game. 

• Nick2011 changed the title to **District Championship: Harmony(5-2)(3-0) @ West Rusk (3-3)(3-0)**

Raiders

3 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

@Stoneywhats your thoughts? 

I don’t know. They’ve limited ticket sales to family only, so I haven’t been able to get to a game. It should be a good game.

20 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I don’t know. They’ve limited ticket sales to family only, so I haven’t been able to get to a game. It should be a good game.

Kinda surprised y’all struggled to beat Troup last night

21 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Kinda surprised y’all struggled to beat Troup last night

We were out of school all week due to “Fake Yamboree.” With kids showing animals and projects during the week, and the normal routine being thrown off, it could lead to struggles. 

9 minutes ago, Stoney said:

We were out of school all week due to “Fake Yamboree.” With kids showing animals and projects during the week, and the normal routine being thrown off, it could lead to struggles. 

Yeah that definitely could’ve been a reason. Maybe their heads weren’t in it. We had no trouble beating Troup so that’s why I was surprised. 

2 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Good to hear! What did you think of Harmony when y’all played them? 

Their not as good as I thought they would be since they played us and Hughes Springs, I don't know what happen, I heard they had a few players not play because of covid

7 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Their not as good as I thought they would be since they played Hughes Springs, I don't know what happen, I heard they had a few players not play because of covid

I watched them against Troup and I wasn’t very impressed. Maybe they had some players out or them being out of school the whole week before the game played a role. I expect them to be better prepared this week, especially with the District Championship at stake!