Joaquin Rams (7-0, 3-0) at Shelbyville Dragons (2-3, 1-1)

trueblue82

Shelby County Slugfest   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Dragons?

• Joaquin Rams (7-0, 3-0)
    • Shelbyville Dragons (2-3, 1-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

40 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

They beat Joaquin in Joaquin last year.  

Yep, and I said it was gonna happen . . I don’t have favorites I call it like I see it . I picked sville that game last year , and in the play offs I picked Joaquin . Because you can’t beat Lawson twice . But it’s true sville hasn’t been a true force since fergalicious 

Most HS teams have me puzzled this year..... I don’t know if it’s youth or lack of work in the spring or what. Alot of errors and mistakes and inconsistencies for several teams I’ve watched this year. When both play their best I choose Joe to win. ... If mistakes are made then whoever makes the least will win. Injuries for both teams will affect this game.

11 hours ago, Gilbert said:

Yep, and I said it was gonna happen . . I don’t have favorites I call it like I see it . I picked sville that game last year , and in the play offs I picked Joaquin . Because you can’t beat Lawson twice . But it’s true sville hasn’t been a true force since fergalicious 

So do you think Sville is worse than they were last year or Joe is better than they were last year? 

22 minutes ago, firebreathingreptilian said:

So do you think Sville is worse than they were last year or Joe is better than they were last year? 

I think Joe is better up front on both sides of the ball. Better secondary. Less in backfield.... Sville a little worse up front overall  due to injuries. Pretty much a wash in the backfield compared to last year. I struggle with Sville scheme and strategy on offense and defense at times. The gap between the two teams is closer than last year but with that being said Sville beat Joe last year and are more than capable of doing it this year as well. Each team has to play good to win. Neither is good enough to overcome a multitude of mistakes 

8 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

I'm ready to see how Joaquins secondary handles Coleman.   He sounds like a beast on the radio.   Hope hes healthy.   

Not real refined as a receiver. He just sees ball and goes and gets it. Good athlete. One on one its a difficult task to stop em. Have to be physical and not allow free release. Play the ball aggressively and introduce em to mister Ridell. If he beats ya after that then you just tip your hat to em. I fully expect em to make a play or two but I don't think it's a winning strategy against our def coordinator's tactics

Just now, GreaseLightning said:

Not real refined as a receiver. He just sees ball and goes and gets it. Good athlete. One on one its a difficult task to stop em. Have to be physical and not allow free release. Play the ball aggressively and introduce em to mister Ridell. If he beats ya after that then you just tip your hat to em. I fully expect em to make a play or two but I don't think it's a winning strategy against our def coordinator's tactics

Most in 2A aren’t refined as a receiver. 

6 hours ago, firebreathingreptilian said:

I'm sure lots of people think that by looking at our record vs Joe's. 

Going by competition played , and competition beaten . Going by what Sville has to offer. One man show from what I have seen . So I’m taking joe by 21