Timpson @ West Hardin 10/23

CAC1231

I see no reason to comment on the outcome of this game; however, I would like to read some information on Timpson. Dave Campbell picked them 5th in district with 5 offensive and 7 defensive starters return from a 5-6 team that didn’t beat a team with a winning record. I know Coach Therwhanger did a great job at Lovelady…what has led to this turn around?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, VZCR said:

I see no reason to comment on the outcome of this game; however, I would like to read some information on Timpson. Dave Campbell picked them 5th in district with 5 offensive and 7 defensive starters return from a 5-6 team that didn’t beat a team with a winning record. I know Coach Therwhanger did a great job at Lovelady…what has led to this turn around?

Coach T is an outstanding coach. He built Lovelady into a power. Coach Lawson told me about 4 years ago, that with the groups of kids Timpson had coming up, we had “some wars coming” with the Bears. As far as DCTF predictions, pay them no attention. They’re all based on what you did last year. 

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Where you folks eating at who are making the trip down??? 

Not sure if we gonna make it, We haven’t received the visitors tickets yet, must be snail mail..hopefully they will show up soon or we gonna have to send the stage coach😂

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Where you folks eating at who are making the trip down??? 

Idk about the Timpson fans, but do you mind going by that bar and checking on Wolfman? I got a hunch the last two weeks might have sent him looking for some libations. 

• LOL! 2