District 13 3A-D2 Championship Buffalo 7-0 (3-0) @ #7 Franklin 5-2 (4-0)

lionpride08

23 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Told you he was very polished QB but figured y’all handle them with your run game! I think y’all can score 45plus a game in playoffs lol 

state champs this year? Y’all are setting yourselves up!

For a 3a d2 qb he is really good.... He makes the plays happen buying time for his team.. We held him in check rushing for the most part and forced him to throw 2 or 3 ints.... We have some very good backs this year its not even funny 7 or 8 guys can take it to the house on any given play

11 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

Coach might need to focus on D for playoffs. They're not gonna score 45+ every round.

That being said, Fannin's had a heck of a rookie season. Mad respect for my second-favorite team. Hope they keep it up.

Lots of points were given up... Rattled at first on d with 20 points given up in the 1st quarter but once we settled down we held them to just 18 the next 3 quarter combine.... Qb was just extending plays on 3rd and longs. We will be fine and needed a good passing team to test us again before playoffs.

Franklin should have a good run in the playoffs and I believe buffalo will too. That Qb is very good especially in the division he’s in and will help carry them pretty deep. This region has some pretty good ball clubs at this level and it will be a tough region to get out of no doubt. 

Oh man I didn’t realize y’all were in region 4. It is still a tough region but I was thinking newton. Pity and EB will be tough though. 

8 hours ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Franklin should have a good run in the playoffs and I believe buffalo will too. That Qb is very good especially in the division he’s in and will help carry them pretty deep. This region has some pretty good ball clubs at this level and it will be a tough region to get out of no doubt. 

Oh man I didn’t realize y’all were in region 4. It is still a tough region but I was thinking newton. Pity and EB will be tough though. 

I believe newton is still a year or two away from making it out of the region. Our district is pretty good Franklin Buffalo Rogers Clifton Lexington... Rogers is better then their record shows both them and Lexington has been bit by the injury bug. Lexington star running back and fs is out right now

On 10/24/2020 at 10:22 AM, lionpride08 said:

Franklin rushed for 667 yards with an avg of 12.6 yards per carry with an avg start at the 48 yard line... Had the kickoffs been deeper I believe we rush for over 800 yards easy

There's not a "Holy ####" emoji, so I'm just going to say it here.

Still, I always say "NEVER take ANYTHING for granted."

• Like 1