ATL @ New Boston

kooldown54

Week 9  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • New Boston Lions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/2020 at 12:30 AM

11 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

Well it when or go home for us and think we will respond. NB is much more improved and will get after you on both side of the ball. We have to clean up something in order to win.

i assure you, NB will play hard till the clock hits zero!  and if you think for a minute there's a comfortable lead to let up, it could be costly.  NB will have 7-8 kids that will never come off the field but have the fortitude to play hard every snap!  Looks to be shaping up for a real good game, definitely the Districts game of the week, IMO

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Not a fan of those blatantly breaking rules. That’s how kids get injured. 

I can not deny nor confirm those allegations, I have not watched that close, however, I agree 100% with you!  I'm not a fan either

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Not a fan of those blatantly breaking rules. That’s how kids get injured. 

I'd be willing to bet, if ALL teams film are watch back, real close and slow, you'll find a chop/cut block on every team.  

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Cut blocks are legal inside out. 

correct, however I'll stand tall with ALL teams doing illegal blocking/cutting, etc...  just some have gotten caught and some have not.  I do not condone it, for the record!  

4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I swear on all that is holy that I hear more technicalities about every team only when they play Tatum lol. We were chopping, cutting, calling the snap, you name it. You'd think we'd be winning with all the mess we did.  

Ain’t our fault all y’all doing that mess. Lol

49 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I swear on all that is holy that I hear more technicalities about every team only when they play Tatum lol. We were chopping, cutting, calling the snap, you name it. You'd think we'd be winning with all the mess we did.  

seems legit.. 

18 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

seems legit.. 

Haha. Tony text me halfway through the game and was telling me we had a D-lineman calling the snap and that was dirty. I said boy, if it were me, I'd be poking eyes out and stuff... now that's dirty lmao.

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

If I could whisper sweet nothings into the O-line's ear to throw them off, I'd do it too lmao. 

Wasn’t OL. #17 on FG unit. 

3 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I do know for sure y'all were calling cadences. Seen video of cuts on FG.....to be honest.....the calling out cadences bothered me more than anything lol. Especially inside the 5. Them false starts were getting old 😂😂😂