ATL @ New Boston

kooldown54

Week 9  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • New Boston Lions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/2020 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Haha. Tony text me halfway through the game and was telling me we had a D-lineman calling the snap and that was dirty. I said boy, if it were me, I'd be poking eyes out and stuff... now that's dirty lmao.

Lmao, how dare you use my real name. It was dirty though.....lol.

7 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Y'all must have grown up in a different time than I did. There's a lot that goes on down on the line that's way worse than a chop or two and a soft exchange of words. The only difference is now, they film everything. 

Yeah I’m not saying it was right but the bottom of the pile was never the place to be. Bad things happened down there. 

Good lord, it happens on EVERY TEAM in the state!  You can coach’em and tell’em till you blue in the face but if/when a lineman is getting his a$$ whooped, they gonna do whatever they need to get him blocked. It aint right but its the truth

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Don’t look like at bottom of pile. Thankful our kid never got injured. 

I'm just saying, stuff like that happens all the time. Kickoff is one of the most frequent times it happens. I forget who we were playing when a kid got their knee blown out last year because of this, but neither his parents nor really anyone said that it was intentional. There are chops in every game, just like there are holds. Sometimes they get called, sometimes they don't. 

Just now, kooldown54 said:

Good lord, it happens on EVERY TEAM in the state!  You can coach’em and tell’em till you blue in the face but if/when a lineman is getting his a$$ whooped, they gonna do whatever they need to get him blocked. It aint right but its the truth

Show me another team in the state that the wingback on FGs cut block. Do whatever? How bout not be lazy and step in. Problem solved 

Just now, kooldown54 said:

Exactly man. You crazy as heck if you thought I wasn't fixing to hold, chop you down, something/ANYTHING if you were blowing me up off the line every snap. Doesn't mean I'm trying to hurt you, just means I'm doing everything I can to slow your big butt down 😂😂.

Show me another team in the state that the wingback on FGs cut block. Do whatever? How bout not be lazy and step in. Problem solved 

Kids gonna do what they want, this example may be a one off, hell you might can watch every game film in the state and see it more than not, i dont know.  But **it happens and they gonna do what they want. Again, its not right but happens

Y'all were complaining about the same thing a few years back when we had a kid go low to tackle one of the big Tatum backs. He played DE for y'all that year as well. Literally the first thing they teach you when tackling a kid far larger than you is to hit them low. Sometimes it's not always a favorable situation, but it doesn't mean you're intentionally trying to hurt someone. 

If y'all really want teams to stop going low on your boys, y'all should build them a little smaller lol. I don't really know what y'all expect a group of kids to do that y'all are probably outweighing across the board by like 40-50lbs. Stand there and get whooped I guess. 

Y’all sensitive. But hey let’s do illegal things because we think everyone does. Might be why y’all outside looking it. 

Us Sensitive, hell you brought it up, TWICE!  Like we’re the only two that docitnor have done it!  Let get Tatums films on the board and analyze every play, bet a check we’ll find the same illegal blocks!

I'm just saying, that we play teams that get PFs called on all the time. Late hits, chops, the works... And I never bring it up on here saying they were intentionally trying to hurt someone lol. Sensitive would be bringing that mess up any chance I got. 

931DF380-E33F-44F4-8D67-30D6BA1B690B.jpg🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Guess every team does this too. 

Y'all are the only people I know that can beat a team like a red-headed step-child, and find everything in the world to gripe about. I swear this sounds like a bad marriage. 

• LOL! 1

27 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Y'all are the only people I know that can beat a team like a red-headed step-child, and find everything in the world to gripe about. I swear this sounds like a bad marriage. 

Like I said, glad our kids weren't injured on purpose.... 

30 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Like I said, glad our kids weren't injured on purpose.... 

They weren't injured at all lol. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Don’t look like at bottom of pile. Thankful our kid never got injured.