Pittsburg wins out

BeenHereB4

5 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I like Pitt to win vs NL this week.  But not sure you will get another W after that.

Yea man it’s up in the air for me if they win any games lol but I guess I could see them winning this week but Idk. We literally could of put a 100 on them 

12 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yea man it’s up in the air for me if they win any games lol but I guess I could see them winning this week but Idk. We literally could of put a 100 on them 

I know.  I think they have enough on both sides of the ball to beat NL.  But they will come back to reality vs SH and LE.

29 minutes ago, Pittstrike52 said:

Pitt could actually win out the next three, not that hard to believe. They are way better and talented than the record shows 

I agree, but there numbers are low from what I hear. Personally, I believe Spring Hill is the third best team. L-E is not as good as it was two weeks ago with key players quiting and moving to Texas High.

What are you guys seeing in these lopsided losses that make you think this team is better than their record?  They haven't scored double digits since week 1 against a lower classification team.

I haven't seen much of them, so I am asking for some genuine information.  I mean, at some point, you are the team that your record says you are...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

True but do you really need to score 61?  I mean Pitt was winless going into this game too.  I feel like Baca was trying to take some pressure off.

They saw JBizzle’s comment on lack of scoring and were trying to prove a point. Not sure what the point was, but consider it proven. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1