do you agree with the UIL by them playing all finial games at jerrys world

powerlifter

"do you agree with the UIL by them playing all finial games at jerrys world"

Yes, I like the FINALS, that is the championship title games being played at AT&T stadium...my oldest grandson and I have been attending then there for years and love it...hopefully we can go again this year, he's having knee surgery for an completely torn ACL and Medial Meniscus and a partially torn Lateral Meniscus October 23rd...maybe he'll be healed enough to go

Absolutely. Our kids have been fortunate enough to play Twice in Cowboy Stadium (350 miles), and once in Texan Stadium (590 miles). If you were to ask those kids, everyone of them would say the venue was worth the drive.

This year, I’m all for neutral sites if it means we get to play the games.

22 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

Absolutely. Our kids have been fortunate enough to play Twice in Cowboy Stadium (350 miles), and once in Texan Stadium (590 miles). If you were to ask those kids, everyone of them would say the venue was worth the drive.

This year, I’m all for neutral sites if it means we get to play the games.

This

• Thanks 1

I like them all being played at one location. Don’t have a problem with them moving the venue around the state as long as it’s a nice place. The kids love playing on that stage. And being able to go for a few days and see the best high school football in the country is awesome.

22 hours ago, quickshot said:

Yes I try an go every year an I have no dogs in the fight.. good experience .. they should never do nrg stadium again. Imo

I agree, attendance was down close 100,00 at NRG. The area hotels didn't offer courtesy transportation to stadium because they didn't know about the games. Poor planning and advertising. 

https://texashsfootball.com/22758-2/