Fairfield vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Fairfield vs Malakoff   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Fairfield vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Fairfield will play at Tiger stadium on Tuesday at 630 pm. Imo, this will be for 1/2 for district. Koff had a week off from Kemp getting/having Covid. Fairfield finally got to play after being off I believe 3 weeks. Fairfield will have a busy schedule after this game, next week they will have two games in one week, one on Monday and a make up game on Saturday. 

In this game I got koff by 30/40 to 7

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Since I picked Malakoff in the other thread I’ll go with Fairfield in this one lol

Lol. This is 2020, anything could happen

Guest Tiger03lb
14 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

This is for the district title. Malakoff should win but that fairfield front 7 on offense and defense will be tough for malakoff. Give m e malakoff by 21 they pull away late

Malakoff 49

Fairfield 28

You think they'll be able to shake off that rust? I will agree they got a big O line but we've seen some very good lines from GV and TC. I think we'll be okay if we don't out flat. If we do, imo I could see that score, if we play like we should, it will not be close. 

11 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

You think they'll be able to shake off that rust? I will agree they got a big O line but we've seen some very good lines from GV and TC. I think we'll be okay if we don't out flat. If we do, imo I could see that score, if we play like we should, it will not be close. 

I agree if yall come ready to play you should win this game with ease I am just saying I think that big o line and D line will give ya trouble for a half maybe a little more. This is for the district title because I believe fairfield beats everyone else

Guest Tiger03lb
32 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

I agree if yall come ready to play you should win this game with ease I am just saying I think that big o line and D line will give ya trouble for a half maybe a little more. This is for the district title because I believe fairfield beats everyone else

100% on DT and them getting 2nd. I will say Groesbeck will give FF a game. Their rb and qb can make some plays. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Coach0001 said:

Fairfield scored 27 on Eustace they will not score more than 14 on the Koff

I will go 56-14 

If we are going by scores I got it at 56/63 to 7. I don't see FF shutting down our offense and they don't don't have the fire power to score a lot either. 

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Was wondering why this was on a Tuesday . I thought two games one week was against the rules. Covid 2020 is cra cra.

I believe you can have games every 6 days. Our district changed it to that before district play started so no team had to forfeit any games. 

Guest Tiger03lb
33 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Awesome your district is proactive that a plus.

Yes, originally they had changed it before hand to drop one non district game and play straight through and have any make up games towards the end of the season for district. There was going to be 2 off weeks. I like it this way. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, DeKlabBeers said:

I've never heard of either of these places. Please only talk about towns that I know.

Need to get out of that closet you been living in or stay in there with how 2020 be going