Most feared Linebacker seen thus far this season?

Pittstrike52

31 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Man a good, hard hitting, feared LB is just hard to come by. I haven't watched Mineola to see their kid, but I've heard things. 

Everything you hear is true. He’s fun to watch.  Oh and when he has the ball bodies go flying. 

• Like 1

I can remember a LB that Center had in 2015. #44. Dude was a beast. He was the MLB and RB. He ate Atlanta's lunch. I remember he hurt his leg in the playoff game against Fairfield that year, and he was literally limping down the field absolutely popping kids. A real head hunter. 

36 minutes ago, Buckeyenation86 said:

Kip Lewis #5 — Jr linebacker for Carthage. This guy can flat out play. 

I've seen Carthage play twice this year and both times this kid made just about every play.  He plays fast and runs well.  I wonder if he has any offers yet???

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ontheinside said:

I've seen Carthage play twice this year and both times this kid made just about every play.  He plays fast and runs well.  I wonder if he has any offers yet???

No offers yet, but they will come. Kip has size and speed. And I doubt he is done growing yet. Already one of the top players in this area but I think after this season and going into his senior season he will be recognized as one of the top defenders in the state. 

Keaontay’s offers really started rolling in at the end of his junior season. I have a feeling Kip will be the same. The Carthage staff believe Kip and Montrel Hatten are the next DI P5 recruits to come out of Carthage. Here is an article talking about Montrel getting his 1st offer and it mentions Kip.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Article/Baylor-football-recruiting-Montrel-Hatten-first-offer-152457465/Amp/

• Like 1