Republican senator presses FBI director over handling of Hunter Biden laptop

RETIREDFAN1

37 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Great water carrying again for Mother Russia. 😒

Low and nasty and wrong is such a heinous accusation. Have we reached the bottom of Trumpites and their reeking desperation? My guess? Probably not. 

I don’t know.  We spent three and a half years investigating and continuously reporting Hillary/Russia 🐂💩.   We still have three years and five and a half months to work on this.   Guess you don’t like it when it’s happening to your folks.  But I’ll bet you don’t take down your big Pelosi poster.  😂😂🤣😂😂

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Great water carrying again for Mother Russia. 😒

Low and nasty and wrong is such a heinous accusation. Have we reached the bottom of Trumpites and their reeking desperation? My guess? Probably not. 

So you claim that Russia manufactured all of this YEARS ago??? You're dumber than we all thought.......but go ahead and keep supporting the pedophile.....

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

But I'm not actively defending a pedophile.....so there's that......

Dems don’t care what their candidates do.  Pedophilia, theft, murder, it’s all okay if it’s a Democrat.   Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

34 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Made up? I don't think so, even some of Hunter's associates are starting to talk ....

How does this so-called scandal affect my family or any other American family ?   Waste your time with meaningless topics in the final stages of the election , and end up electing Biden as president.  People are voting now.  

15 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

How does this so-called scandal affect my family or any other American family ?   Waste your time with meaningless topics in the final stages of the election , and end up electing Biden as president.  People are voting now.  

Well, lets see.  If the Biden's are compromised to the Chinese and other countries, SlowJoe would not be the best person to be making deals and or wars with these other countries.  Or maybe you like getting screwed over around the world like we were in previous admins.  I prefer America 1st.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Well, lets see.  If the Biden's are compromised to the Chinese and other countries, SlowJoe would not be the best person to be making deals and or wars with these other countries.  Or maybe you like getting screwed over around the world like we were in previous admins.  I prefer America 1st.

Or maybe like the rest of the dimtard party, sees nothing wrong with pedophiles.......

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

You don't care about corrupt elected officials selling influence for millions, who can be blackmailed and bought off? .... Hell, they impeached President Trump on false charges on stuff Biden and his crime family actually did ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama