Republican senator presses FBI director over handling of Hunter Biden laptop

RETIREDFAN1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trump's debt could pose a national security risk. https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2020/10/why-donald-trumps-debt-national-security-risk/169330/

And, Biden left office as VP, with a net worth of about 30 grand. He made some cash after that, as politicians will do, with a book and lots of speaking engagements and a professorship. https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a31265187/joe-biden-net-worth/

You're right, for once, there is no comparison to the two. 

Debt to net worth ratio is 9%! Jeez what do you people not understand

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

I'm saying he was not very good with his finances until he got involved with Ukraine and China.  Not somebody who is qualified to run America's finances.  @JETT has a higher net worth than Biden did after 40+ years on the teat.  Jett for pres!

I'd probably do better and be well liked more than donnie 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

He should have gotten rich while in office?  You are criticizing him for not????? 

And, you may want to look at our history, as most politicians have gotten very much wealthier from speaking engagements and books over the years, if they were of a national stature. 

Have you listened to him speak? Who is paying to hear that poo? 

As poorly as he reads teleprompters no way dude is writing a book. (Well, maybe a kids scratch and sniff book)

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

The Trump Crime Family has up to a BILLION dollars in loans that are coming due from foreign entities. 

Evidence??? There is nont......unlike the overwhelming amount of evidence piling up about  pedophiles, rapists, thieves, arsonists, child murderers, traitors, and meth heads in your party and it's leadership........

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Where are you pulling his net worth ratio from? And, a billion dollars in debt is nothing to sneeze about, unless this is Warren Buffett I am talking to...is it? 

Yes it is when your net worth is 10 billion. What are you not getting about this financial situation?

Leftist are financially remedial.  

you own your house, worth 300k. Mortgage is at 100k. You are +200k net worth. Let’s say you have two cars worth 50k a piece, now you are +100k and at a 66% debt to net worth ratio. Once you get to 75% as a multi billionaire then you would maybe have a case of someone maybe trying to pull strings to off old debt. The current president is at 10% 

And that’s using the 1 billion debt number. Financially the president is in great shape. 

“don’t worry about the rich guy becoming a politician, worry about the politician becoming a rich guy.”  YC123

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I posted what he turned in to the Gov in his fillings to become president. Well into 10 billion. You keep believing Forbes tho lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

https://www.scribd.com/document/410333891/Trump-Donald-J-2019-Annual-278

Not hard to find either. Wonder what kind of intellectually lazy person chooses Forbes over a certified gov financial disclosure? 

Just now, ObiOne said:

Jett, let us know when he disputes the facts of the those emails showing all the corruption, meetings, and kickbacks.  And the crack use and other stuff I don't care to mention.  Let us know.....

Me and millions other folks could care less about his son and that other BS, I dislike trump enough im voting left...  despite all this, it still ain't looking good for trump... 2 more weeks its going to be epic 

4 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Jett, let us know when he disputes the facts of the those emails showing all the corruption, meetings, and kickbacks.  And the crack use and other stuff I don't care to mention.  Let us know.....

He won’t, he can’t. Cause it’s real. Deflect and talk about opinions of “millions” of other people he doesn’t know is his game. 

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

He won’t, he can’t. Cause it’s real. Deflect and talk about opinions of “millions” of other people he doesn’t know is his game. 

So all the millions of ppl that WILL vote biden we can't share the same opinions? Lol yall are funny folks... clueless but funny