Republican senator presses FBI director over handling of Hunter Biden laptop

RETIREDFAN1

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Show me where i defended.... ill patiently wait

Trump's quote,  assuming it's actually true (given the history of allegations against him it may very well not be,) referred to beautiful WOMEN.  Young WOMEN.  Epstein wasn't arrested for having sex with beautiful, young WOMEN.  He was arrested for having sex with UNDERAGE GIRLS.  You're attempting, and failing I might add,  to equate the two.  Once Trump found out about epstein's penchant for UNDERAGE GIRLS, he dumped him.  He also aided law enforcement efforts against epstein.  Find another hill to fight on.  You're going to lose this battle every time.  Once again,  the democrat heroes and others continued to associate with epstein AFTER his arrest for having sex with UNDERAGE GIRLS.  In stark contrast,  Trump did not.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Remember that time when Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer for years, said that Trump made nasty comments toward his teenage daughter? Good, saintly man, that Trump. 

Are you talking about the Cohen that has done nothing but lie over and over again in courts and before Congress to try and save his worthless hide? ... That proven liar? ...

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Trump's quote,  assuming it's actually true (given the history of allegations against him it may very well not be,) referred to beautiful WOMEN.  Young WOMEN.  Epstein wasn't arrested for having sex with beautiful, young WOMEN.  He was arrested for having sex with UNDERAGE GIRLS.  You're attempting, and failing I might add,  to equate the two.  Once Trump found out about epstein's penchant for UNDERAGE GIRLS, he dumped him.  He also aided law enforcement efforts against epstein.  Find another hill to fight on.  You're going to lose this battle every time.  Once again,  the democrat heroes and others continued to associate with epstein AFTER his arrest for having sex with UNDERAGE GIRLS.  In stark contrast,  Trump did not.

And what YOU fail to realize is why trump got brought up with epstein in the first place.... let me get you caught up...... @Youngcoach123quoted something about pedos dont associate with trump or something to that effect.... clearly those 2 have and trump sent his well warm wishes to ghislaine maxwell.. can you defend that? 

51 minutes ago, JETT said:

And what YOU fail to realize is why trump got brought up with epstein in the first place.... let me get you caught up...... @Youngcoach123quoted something about pedos dont associate with trump or something to that effect.... clearly those 2 have and trump sent his well warm wishes to ghislaine maxwell.. can you defend that? 

Like normal.....you have absolutely ZERO EVIDENCE......just something some "anonymous source" pulled out of his butt and you dimturds bought it hook, line, and sinker.......

5 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

When Hunter Biden made the decision to date his deceased brothers widow it was for access to the 14 year old daughter.   

Joe knew.  It's in the texts.   

That's a heinous load of ##### statement. You ought to feel some shame, if you are capable, for pushing that for political points, QGeezy. 

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Can you prove this or do you stick with baseless claims? 

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Like normal.....you have absolutely ZERO EVIDENCE......just something some "anonymous source" pulled out of his butt and you dimturds bought it hook, line, and sinker.......

https://youtu.be/rliXZhHjskM

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I'll be honest.  I did not like his response on that question.  Is it proof of anything?  No, but I would have preferred a different answer than I wish her well.

Most ppl thought that was a bizarre answer... but some didn't 

5 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it not true. You yourself have given thousands of fake resources and false narrative so I can see why this would bother you. 

Back you go on ignore...you make no sense and waste energy in dealing with you, so see ya, QDumdum. 

7 hours ago, JETT said:

Lol you poor thing.  Trump didn't know epstein was messing with underage girls at the time.  Once he found out,  he dropped him.  With regard to maxwell, given that epstein "hanged" himself,  the well wishes could've just as easily meant "RIP."  Get off this hill already.  You've lost.

15 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Lol you poor thing.  Trump didn't know epstein was messing with underage girls at the time.  Once he found out,  he dropped him.  With regard to maxwell, given that epstein "hanged" himself,  the well wishes could've just as easily meant "RIP."  Get off this hill already.  You've lost.

Damn, defend that man for anything.... poor poor fella